Yep, my game crashed again. I could only unplug my PS4pro...

by Gurru808

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly. Even just an official acknowledgement that this is an issue would be a step in the right direction, especially considering that pretty much EVERY PS4 player is having the exact same issue.

EA could learn a lot from the likes of Bungie with Destiny 2 as Bungie are VERY quick and very active when identifying and addressing bugs and issues and communicating very frequently with the community on Twitter and on forums. It just seems that here no one actually even expects a response from EA, we are all just hoping we get, well, some kind of response.

I still don't think that EA realize building up that respect and trust with THEIR gaming community by communicating with them with regards to issues such as we are having now goes a long, long way.

@ EA dev's / community managers - pull your heads out of the sand and try communicating with us for once. Please.

Message 41 of 303 (1,909 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

@Ninja-Knickers 

Very strange they haven’t said a word even on Twitter when I reported this issue. 

I have posted on sub Reddit r/Games in hopes of getting some attention. Hopefully big YouTubers like Angry joe start talking about this issue happening on all platforms. 

shame on Ghost Games for not making any statement on this issue. Did they not tested pre-launch or beta version? Because this is not fully optimised.

Message 42 of 303 (1,890 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Did exactly like what @Animaster said but did not work took off every customization for body kit just had my itasha livery on finished a race as soon as I start voyage circuit race crash....

Message 43 of 303 (1,876 Views)

★ Novice

I'm on Xbox One and it freezes every 15-20 minutes or so. 

I'm concerned the EA rep who responded with generic bs here means they don't care about the game. If you his isn't fixed within the next few days I'm getting a refund. 

Message 44 of 303 (1,864 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Exactly. the least EA can do is acknowledge that this is a problem. 

But I honestly think even that is asking too much.

Message 45 of 303 (1,856 Views)

Yep, my game crashed again. I could only unplug my PS4pro...

★ Novice

Yep, my game crashed again. I could only unplug my PS4pro. Not happy

Message 46 of 303 (1,747 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello to all of you. For me it happens only when I enter in a specific race during the day - scorpion. I drive the M3 from ‘88. The game crashed already twice at the exact same moment. EA Games, please do something, this is unacceptable as all the fans of the franchise are quite disappointed.Thanks. Have a nice evening ahead! WRIST89

Message 47 of 303 (1,723 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I've been having this issue but for me the game crashes whenever i start a race in the Downtown Palm City District. Both day and night races are affected. The race starts up as normal but a few metres after leaving the start line it crashes. Every time. Happened to me approaching 10 times now. I've lost count. I've been playing since it's release on Friday.

Message 48 of 303 (1,722 Views)

★★★ Novice

For me it helped to put all my optic tunings from car

Message 49 of 303 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Is it the night race called Voyager? Can't make it of the line without it crashing and having to do a hard reset.

Message 50 of 303 (1,691 Views)