Re: (PS4)Need for speed heat keeps crashing

by patpasren

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

-EA_Cade - Ok so I've just played 30 minutes of modern warfare and guess what? The game didn't crash once. NFS Heat is literally crashing every 5 minutes and completely locking up my PS4 forcing me to unplug It.

Also, suggesting to initialize the system and erase our consoles just because of one badly coded game is very irresponsible and not to mention very time consuming.

This game needs a patch ASAP, It's as simple as that. 

Message 11 of 303 (4,018 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah this only happens with NFS heat for me too

Message 12 of 303 (4,010 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yup. Totally locked up the PS4.

Every other game works fine, but NFS Heat is a glitchy piece of rubbish. Got the feeling that we are the Beta testers for a work in progress.

Very disappointed.

Message 13 of 303 (3,986 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same happens to me. Other games runs perfectly, but NFS Heat does not. It really disappoints me, coz’ I had to hard restart my PS4 PRO and I know that is not very good for the whole system. EA please release the patch to fix this. Thank you.

Message 14 of 303 (3,930 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_CadeHi Cade.
Your answer is not very satisfying. You suggest to initialize the PS4 even if all games are working fine exampt NFS Heat?
I seriously doubt that a reinitilization will solve the issue - to me it sounds like a waste of time (especially if afterwards the ps4 is restored from a previously made backup) and bandwith (if i have to redownload all my games)

Best regards

Message 15 of 303 (3,899 Views)

★★ Novice

Same right here, game keeps crashing, after playing it 5 times it crashed 5 times.

Message 16 of 303 (3,862 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Cade There’s nothing wrong with our systems. It’s been a common issue experienced by all players since launch. I’m really close to just returning the game.
Message 17 of 303 (3,832 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is beyond annoying... I just bought the game for PC and I can't even start the stupid game..... My computer freezes when starting the game lol.... 

Message 18 of 303 (3,819 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same problem 

every time, ive contacted the Support and throw my progress to Garbage and it not helped.

Message 19 of 303 (3,816 Views)

★★★ Novice

my Question is 

are we early Access Testers? or why is the always crashing?

Message 20 of 303 (3,810 Views)