Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PS4 NFS Heat Error CE-34878

by theanimaster

Original Post

Re: PS4 NFS Heat Error CE-34878

★★★★ Novice

Hi EA Atic, 

I having the same issue with the rest of the player. Will there be any update for this issue ? I have report the issue to playstation.

I really hope you can solve the issue ASAP. I have restart the game for a few time but nothing work for me.

Message 11 of 12 (145 Views)

Re: PS4 NFS Heat Error CE-34878

★★★★ Novice

Same issue here but I haven't even been able to play the game!! I've done everything playstation and EA have advised me to do from initializing my console, restored licenses, deleted and re-downloaded the game, etc. etc. I've had the game a week now and cant play it. Every time it will open and show me the Need for Speed Heat screen, then it will either go strait to error code CE-34878-0 or sometimes it will get 1-2 seconds into the opening credits, and kick me out and give me the error code again. A few times it has locked up my playstation entirely and my screen with flash from a black screen to a checkerboard screen and the only thing I can do is unplug my console. It is only this game, I have downloaded other games from the playstation store and they work fine. Please fix this ASAP EA or I will have to steer away from EA games in the future!! 

Message 12 of 12 (78 Views)

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help