Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PS4 NFS Heat Error CE-34878

by theanimaster

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: PS4 NFS Heat Error CE-34878

★ Novice

Hi EA Atic, 

I having the same issue with the rest of the player. Will there be any update for this issue ? I have report the issue to playstation.

I really hope you can solve the issue ASAP. I have restart the game for a few time but nothing work for me.

Message 11 of 16 (336 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

Same issue here but I haven't even been able to play the game!! I've done everything playstation and EA have advised me to do from initializing my console, restored licenses, deleted and re-downloaded the game, etc. etc. I've had the game a week now and cant play it. Every time it will open and show me the Need for Speed Heat screen, then it will either go strait to error code CE-34878-0 or sometimes it will get 1-2 seconds into the opening credits, and kick me out and give me the error code again. A few times it has locked up my playstation entirely and my screen with flash from a black screen to a checkerboard screen and the only thing I can do is unplug my console. It is only this game, I have downloaded other games from the playstation store and they work fine. Please fix this ASAP EA or I will have to steer away from EA games in the future!! 

Message 12 of 16 (269 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

Fix this... NG bug! I pay real money for game-and can't play? Wtf? 

Message 13 of 16 (159 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Just download the game from the playstation store 2 days ago and haven't made it past the very first race and it throws this code every single time. Ive done everything from initializing the console to even running an external hard drive and it still crashes . This is complete *. I paid good hard earned money for a game I can't even play. Fix this * or give me my money back . 

Message 14 of 16 (112 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice
@EA_Atic Last time an update was posted was November. It's now almost February. What's the deal?
Message 15 of 16 (101 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

They have already fixed the issue. Just update your version of NFS:Heat. If the problem still persists, try the solutions posted on the first page. 

Message 16 of 16 (72 Views)
Twitter Stream