Re: PS4 Installation Stuck. Cannot Progress at ALL. Game Breaking.

by Shockwave613

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Installation Stuck. Cannot Progress at ALL. Game Breaking.

★★★ Novice

Pause Menu is saying: "Installation In Progress 99%" 

-Has been stuck like this for almost 5 HOURS 

-Deleting and Reinstalling the Game and Patches DOES NOTHING, Same Error, different percentage. 

-I have the Disc, and no, its not scratched. 

-PS4 

Please Help.

Message 1 of 21 (58,056 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice
Smallllll question..... I just noticed my PS4 is still downloading in the background.... omfg. I'm so sorry, I think my impatience has gotten the better of me. I'll wait til it's fully downloaded before I complain again.

View in thread

Message 6 of 21 (64,643 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hello @Dwatching 

I am really sorry for those troubles with the game. Can you check if you do have enough free space on your disk for the game to install? Also disable your PlayStation 4 Internet connection for the duration of install. And try to run the game afterwards. Keep us posted on your progress.

Cheers,

Archi 

Archi.png
Message 2 of 21 (58,013 Views)

★★★ Novice

Did what you recommended, sadly, it still didn't work. Even deleted most of the games that were downloaded on the PS4 so I would have more than enough room and disabled the internet before starting.

Message 3 of 21 (58,007 Views)

Hello @Dwatching 

I am really sorry to hear, those troubleshooting steps failed. Can yo also try to install the game, using alternative user profile on your PlayStation 4? Keep us posted.

Archi.png
Message 4 of 21 (57,998 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice
Below vvvvv
Message 5 of 21 (57,988 Views)

★★★ Novice
Smallllll question..... I just noticed my PS4 is still downloading in the background.... omfg. I'm so sorry, I think my impatience has gotten the better of me. I'll wait til it's fully downloaded before I complain again.
Message 6 of 21 (64,644 Views)

Hello @Dwatching

You are fine Standard smile I play the game on PlayStation 4 myself, and it can indeed take some time for the installation process to finish. Hope you are able to play the game now. Just let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. 

Cheers,

Archi

Archi.png
Message 7 of 21 (57,977 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I have encountered the same problem. I have tried every solution posted yet am still stuck at 86% on installation. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game twice on my PS4 and am wit's end about what to do.
Message 8 of 21 (53,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The installation progress of my fifa 19 game for ps4 has stayed at 26% for the past 12 hours someone please help me here 

Message 9 of 21 (48,923 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. How long does it takes for my FIFA 19 to be installed ? It got stucke on 41% for 2 days now
Message 10 of 21 (44,105 Views)