[PS4] I can't finish a mission

by Yung-Bright-Hawk

Original Post

Red lines mission impossible to complete despite winning

★★★ Newbie
Even after beating Magnus Walker 5 times in 3 different cars it still wont let me proceed with the story
Message 1 of 19 (14,587 Views)

Can't complete speed icon

★★★ Novice
I've completed what i believe is one of the last speed icon races 'red lines' 3 times and won each time now, however, each time the green symbol on the race doesn't disappear as if it's incomplete and the story doesn't progress, what can i do?
Message 2 of 19 (14,464 Views)

problem in need for speed

★★ Novice

problem when i finished red lines with magnus in mission but doesn't pop up with green fonts saying mission completed

pls help

Message 3 of 19 (13,901 Views)

Re: Red lines mission impossible to complete despite winning

★★ Novice

hey bro i have the same issue on tis too 

pls make the developer aware

Message 4 of 19 (14,444 Views)

Re: problem in need for speed

Community Manager

@BlackP1nk Hi, were you able to get past this point? Perhaps if you check for a Youtube video of the section in question it can be used to ensure that the correct steps are 

What system are you on? Perhaps a reinstall or repair may be needed, but hopefully not. 

Thanks. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 5 of 19 (13,858 Views)

Re: problem in need for speed

★★ Novice

i cant get pass this point and i have tried to repair the game.

i am on pc windows version

Message 6 of 19 (13,849 Views)

Winning a mission but not going away

★ Novice

I am currently on Red lines (the final speed mission) and the goal of the mission is to win against Magnus and every time I win it just finishes and says I came 1st and then it still says the my current speed mission is the race I just completed and it has the tick as if I did it and lost and it has stayed like this, I have won twice and nothing changes

Message 7 of 19 (13,882 Views)

★★ Novice
I have the same issue.
I even tried a reddit suggestion "lose the race and try again", but to no avail; it just triggers his phone call for another race after.
Message 8 of 19 (14,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Managed to fix it and get it to work, here's what I did.
With the Beck Kustoms F132, I beat him, lost to him, beat him - to no avail.
So I decided to switch cars to my Ferrari F40 (1987), lost to him, Mission Failed, then beat him, Mission Success!

Message 9 of 19 (14,078 Views)

[PS4] I can't finish a mission

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

[PS4] I have had a problem for a few days that i cannot finish the race "red lines" against magnus walker. I win the race however but it doesn't disapear from the map as if I hadn't completed it yet. I have already reset all my game stats and have played the story again until this mission but it didn't helped. I've also already reinstalled the game but it didn't help me either. Does anyone have any advice what I can do to finish this mission?? :/

Message 10 of 19 (13,780 Views)