Re: PS4 Game Won't Install

by tigersnack

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

This obviously has to be a game error because is happening to a whole lot of players including myself, i have been trying to install my game ever since yesterday and it always gets stuck in 40%, then ps4 starts making wird noises, so why pay extra or pre order for early access for something that is not going to work?  i still cant fix my issue and have no clue on what to do because i have already try everything.

Message 61 of 64 (2,494 Views)

★★★ Newbie

SAME thing on Jan 12, 2019.  CLEANED DISC to SOLVE

While trying to download, it would fail every time at 52.03m into the download. I noticed a very faint tiny circular ring on the underside. Cleaned thoroughly to solve the problem

Next I took it to a buddie's shop and we sand-blasted the disc to remove any other imperfections..................the disc didnt work after that............(grin)

CLean the DICS

Message 62 of 64 (2,221 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So you're telling me to delete the game data and all of my progress because of your inferior product

Message 63 of 64 (2,053 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So I bought modern warfare on the store and my PlayStation was having problems like a month ago it wasn’t letting me do anything and I factory reset my PlayStation but now it won’t let me download modern warfare I have more then enough space I’ve been trying for like a month and a half and it will not download I’ve tried restoring my licenses I’ve rebuilt the data base who knows how many times I’ve factory reset it multiple times and the game will not down load what do I do 

Message 64 of 64 (1,294 Views)