Re: PS4 Error Code 40050000

by theleague_jak

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4 Error Code 40050000

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Hey all! I'm back in NFS Heat, well I have been for a while now. I was planning on playing with a friend until I can't connect to the EA servers, and if I was able to, I encountered the Item System Synchronization Failed Error Code 40050000. My internet connection is consistently over 100 mb/s and I can connect just fine on other games in the NFS franchise. 

I'll also be adding a bit of details in what led up to the error.

Firstly, I just purchased a Porsche 911 GT2 RS from the dealership, my 99th car in my garage. And maxed it out with the stock engine, Elite tires, and stock suspension and differential.

I soon did The Resorts Circuit Daytime race, then went back to the garage to give it the top of the line track tires, differential, and suspension, and the Elite Damage Reduction and Repair Kit. 

After that, I switched to one of my Koenigsegg Regeras, went back to the lobby, and after that, made my PS4 enter Rest Mode. 

I left my PS4 in rest mode for a couple of hours, booted it up again, and the game crashed. I booted the game up again and now I can't connect to EA Servers???

I went into a solo session to see I lost the loyalty license plates for NFS Rivals, 2015, and Payback.

I thought it was the crappy Philippine internet.

I then checked if I can connect to the servers in the other games, I tried Payback, and I signed in just fine.

I tried again and again, I was able to connect a few times, but Item System Synchronization Failed shows up.

I rebuilt the database of my PS4 to no use.

And here I am asking for your help for a fix, any help would be appreciated!

Message 1 of 2 (1,098 Views)

Accepted Solution

★ Guide

Hey! Problem is fixed now, I just let my PS4 rest for a day, and I presume the server fixed my save. To play things safe, I did sell one of my cars because I heard back when I was active on this forum that there was a limit before your save file might have problems. Either way, I would love for you guys to share your own solutions in case this happens to me or others again.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (1,075 Views)

All Replies

★ Guide

Hey! Problem is fixed now, I just let my PS4 rest for a day, and I presume the server fixed my save. To play things safe, I did sell one of my cars because I heard back when I was active on this forum that there was a limit before your save file might have problems. Either way, I would love for you guys to share your own solutions in case this happens to me or others again.

Message 2 of 2 (1,076 Views)