[PS4] East coast servers constant connection issues for the past 2 weeks

by IDazzlerazzle

Original Post

Re: [PS4] East coast servers constant connection issues for the past 2 weeks

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

I've posted about this in April it's beginning of June.... This is probably my last attempt launching this pos and looking at server issues on the 1st game I join

Message 11 of 16 (1,155 Views)

EA DICE Team

Hey, @IDazzlerazzle Based on your last network graph we can see Netw Vrtn is in red and big numbers if you get any value that is above 5 means your network is not stable and that your MS is spiking allot. So somewhere between you and our server your network gets unstable and you can see the line in the network graph going up and down and that its spiking. 

The only one that can help you investigate this issue to why it happens is your ISP because its something between you and our serves. 

/Atic 

Message 12 of 16 (1,120 Views)

★★★★ Novice
As of June 6 2018 this issue is still happening to me and my friends. It is definitely server side and not our systems. Laggy, rubber banding, poor hit detection, and kill trades.
Message 13 of 16 (1,116 Views)

★ Novice

Hi i have 1gbps internet ps4 reads 400mbps plus.  I have 20 ping but 96 packet loss on all servers .

Message 14 of 16 (971 Views)

Community Manager

@TheUnknownpirit 

If you're receiving high packet loss try rebooting your modem/router by unplugging the power for about 5 minutes. That will establish a fresh connection to our servers which should help clear up any possible hiccups. Check the cables too in case there are any signs of damage.

If it's still happening, run a UO Trace to see just how exactly your connection is reaching our servers. This is how you can identify if there is a specific server site the connection is being hung up on. With that detailed report we recommend contacting our ISP if there are signs of high packet loss, wide ping variance, and/or high overall ping.

Run a UO Trace here

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/#testconnection

Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 16 (947 Views)

★ Novice

I think its mediacom had to prove it wasnt you. Thank you. 

Message 16 of 16 (943 Views)