Original Post

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★ Novice

Ps4 Pro

Neboah

Yesterday while turning playstation off 

Had to wait while ps4 Starts.

Error sent to Sony.

Called both Supports both told me to stop playing and wait?!?

Message 841 of 1,975 (432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hy

Playstation 4 Pro with External SSD

generyx

I wanted to end the game, pressed "Leave Game/Close Game" (or whatever its called) and BANG: Complete PS4 Shutdown!

Was able to reboot it but had to repair the internal HD and the external-SSD

Yes

Fix this please

Greetz from Germany

g

Message 842 of 1,975 (432 Views)

★★ Novice

I had this happen to me twice last night, thought is was PS4 having an issue. Scary *, hope issue resolved soon or I’ll need to start playing Destiny again. Hope this does not cause an issue with console!!!!

Message 843 of 1,975 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Arrêt brutal de la Ps4 lors d’un téléchargement de fin de mission . Pour redémarrer la ps4 j’ai du attendre 30 s et j’ai pu démarrer la console. Le problème est survenu 2 fois avec la même analyse . Console PS4 première génération psn jarod247
Message 844 of 1,975 (421 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Console : PS4

ID PSN : Rosenfear

CRASH : Random moment.

Reported : Yes

Message 845 of 1,975 (410 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 pro

psn: Francesco892

Situazione vergognosa, gioco che si continua a disconnettere e rimandarti alla schermata principale se non alla Dashboard, un trofeo mi si è bloccato non potendolo più sbloccare, ventola che gira ininterrottamente su ogni caricamento e la cosa più grave, Ps4 che già per ben 3 volte mi si è spenta da sola con relativo ripristino, segnalato ogni volta con relativa clip allegata,

Serve un intervento immediato per risolvere la situazione, chi acquista il gioco non deve fare da beta tester !

Message 846 of 1,975 (406 Views)

★★★ Novice

Pro 

Cancats

I've had it happen 5 or 6 time mostly after running strongholds I each time after 2 runs I'd start get error user data can't update and sent back to anthem start up as if you clicked on game to start playing for the day after I'm able to get back in I've notice once a mission is started the storm as I play would have 50 to 60 heath bars same on shields following a headless storm being able to see the inside of it once that happens close app system will shut down power on the system whot power it up nor my control I'd be holding how ever I always have 1 plug to the system charging it so I was able to start it back up by 2nd control on start up get a system checking for errors and so on 

Message 847 of 1,975 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: RT_ViraL

Crash Info: Closing the application in Fort Tarsis via Quick Menu after about an hour of playtime. PS4 is unresponsive for 1-2 minutes regardless of input on controller or physical power button on console. After brief unresponsiveness, turning the console on via physical power button prompts PS4 on, but greeted by error message and repairing hard drive screen.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes.

Message 848 of 1,975 (400 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Console: Original PS4

PSN ID: real-timeflyer

Crash Info: Had the system crash twice. The first time I was in the middle of a world event in Freeplay when the game froze for 5 seconds before the system shutdown unexpectedly. No specific steps to restart the system other than not being able to turn it on with the controller. The second crash happened during an expedition, with no freeze to act as a warning. After restarting, I did not make any attempt to start the game again. Reported with the crash data the second time.

Message 849 of 1,975 (384 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation 4 (regular)

PSN: FranVel046

Crash Info: The crash happened around midnight (central time) and it happened while I was logging out of Anthem. When I exit the game I was about to click "close application" and my console shutdown. I clicked PS button on my controller but it only flickered. I tried clicking the power button on the console and still nothing happened. I unplugged the power and it turned on. It had to run a repair check amd I sent the error report through PlayStation. I didn't try anything else after that. Thank you for the support.

Message 850 of 1,975 (404 Views)