PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by EA_MattR

Original Post

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Guide

PlayStation Console: PS4 Standard CUH-1001A

PSN ID: Ancient13

Crash Info:  The crashes happened after some time of game play mostly when closing the application from the title screen.  Once it happened after the game locked up and I was forced to close the application.

After closing the Application it would arrive at the PS4 home screen for a second and it would then power off.  The system would then be unable to power on from the controller.  I would have to manually power it on from the system itself.  When powered on it would do a system check and then pop up that I experienced Error 

CE-36329-3

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/get-help/help-library/error-codes/ce-36329-3/

I would report the incident at the error screen.

I'm going to have to stop playing until this is resolved unfortunately as this has happened multiple times and I'm concerned about a system software corruption occurring.

Message 101 of 1,975 (640 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: (Pro)
PSN ID: mrowie
Crash Info: So far i have had 1 console shutdown. I had "quit game" to menu and went to close app - Just powered off. Sunday night i had 3 instances of loosing connection to server when exiting freeplay. I could not reconnect. I then got a PSN network error and lost connection. Had to shutdown console to get back online!
Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Thumbs up

Message 102 of 1,975 (639 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Expedition results screen was hanging. I went to close the game in the PS4 UI. As soon as I chose the close command, my PS4 Pro shut itself down and was unresponsive for a while. Upon booting it acted as if I had lost power.

I submitted an error report, too. You might have seen it. If not, I’ve included a shot of the error in this post.

TomeOne on PSN.

Message 103 of 1,975 (635 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ps4
Qs_twista
Upon doing stronghold me and my misses got kicked hers crashed her ps4 and shut it down and won't turn back on
Tried everything and nothing.
Message 104 of 1,975 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
VOLTRON-LION-81
PS4 Pro
Loading screen crash
Hdd scan and error
Get booted periodically while starting and finishing mission and strongholds
Have locked up on loading screen and have had to pull the power plug and hard restart system
Message 105 of 1,975 (645 Views)

★★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Nigen1983

When does the crash take place? 

- Loading screens (enter and exit mission's) during mission's or free roam, it crashes at all times.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?

- Yes , when my console turns off i have to wait 35+ second's to turn it back.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted?

- Yes , everytime it gives me the option to.

Message 106 of 1,975 (642 Views)

★★ Novice

System: Ps4 pro

Psn ID:  Splongie92

Crash: Had a solid freeze of the screen in game. Waited for maybe 30 seconds and no change. Pushed the playstation button on the controller to go to the system screen and close the app. But upon trying to do that it shut the playstation down as if i had unplugged it. Turned it back on with the power button and it had to check the database before starting. Once started it asked me to report the error so i did.

Crash Report: Yes

Message 107 of 1,975 (642 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: makavelissouljah

Crash Info: When does the crash take place? anytime during gameplay or starting the application

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? restart the ps4 or unplug and restart

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes

Message 108 of 1,975 (642 Views)

★ Novice

N0Nst0Pablef0Rce - PRO

1st time, was during a loading screen between missions. Never finished loading so closed application within the console, but upon pressing “ok” to close. My PS4 proses a horrible loud screech noise. Then was unresponsive for 25-30 seconds. Then rebooted on. Safe mode and after the hard drive check and reboot was ok.

second time was as the timer during a mission came up as the other players progressed and dragged me forward, as it hit “0 seconds remaining”, it blue screened  me out of the game and before I could accept and report, it died and repeated as above.

i report every time I crash/blue screen... I’m disappointed with the release state of the game, but am hopefull for a speedy turnaround. 

Message 109 of 1,975 (635 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

System: PS4

PSN-ID: Dabearsssss___

Crash info: The game crashed mid mission for me several times already, i was around lvl 8 doing the old friend mission when you unlock strongholds. My playstaion has hard restarted twice, and yes i reported my issues

Message 110 of 1,975 (633 Views)