PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by EA_MattR

Original Post

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Newbie

PS 4 

PSN: don_myaukoni

For a week now I stumble upon a critical error that turns off my console! Give me back the money for the purchase! I'm worried about my console and I don't care about you.

Message 1951 of 1,975 (2,015 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey again, after about a week and a half of not being able to start my PS4 after having crashes with anthem, I talked with the live chat customer service at EA and after trying all their troubleshooting steps nothing helped. They told me there was nothing else they could do so I asked if EA would be able to compensate me for the $100 it will cost to send the PS4 into Sony for repair and they just said they cannot. This is irritating as I’ve had no issues with my PS4 ever in the past until anthem. I really enjoyed the game from what I got to play but the PS4 crashing bug completely destroyed my PS4 and and after continuously hearing that no systems have been totally bricked I just wanted to let everyone know that this isn’t true

Message 1952 of 1,975 (1,999 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: (PS4 Pro

PSN ID:Roadwarrior2002

i got a big crashe when i quit the game the console shut down it self and can't be rebooted i got the message Cannot start the PS4. Cannot access system storage. Press the power button for 1 second (until the system beeps) to turn off the PS4. (CE-34335-8)

My HDD was completly bricked the only solution was to replace the HDD this realy bad i can't belive a game can destroy a HDD like this........

Message 1953 of 1,975 (1,973 Views)

★★ Novice

The same thing happened to me I kept reinstalling the system update software and nothing worked it just kept cycling back to the same screen that said it cannot start the PS4. Really crappy it destroyed our hard drives 

Message 1954 of 1,975 (1,962 Views)

Anonymous

My game would crash when I would try to close it. And completely shut down my console (pspro) and I waited and nothing no electricity at all so I would have to completely unplug it from power source and reset it rebuilding database and this happened three times on mine and on my sons (psslim) unsure as he is young and impatient as to his frequency. Can someone email me and advise on when and if the game will be guaranteed safe to play we pre ordered for 80 dollars and since had to delete it. Please advise.

Message 1955 of 1,975 (1,943 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN- foody6545

PS4 Pro

Game has crashed about 10 times in a row on me

Hard reboot of console seems to have helped

Message 1956 of 1,975 (1,905 Views)

★★★ Newbie

CuddlyOso

Randomly shuts off my ps4 pro.

Everyone is experiencing the same thing across the board, I'm getting tired of always defending this game. Now that its threatening the integrity of my console I'm done something needs to be done about it, because this feels royally *

Message 1957 of 1,975 (1,879 Views)

★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 (Slim)

PSN ID: DMari1990

Crash Info: When does the crash take place? Loading screens(into & exiting missions), during missions, it crashes at all times. Even when I’m in the base. I crashed just now when just trying to load the game, connecting to servers. It’s random and spontaneous, frequently and very often throughout different times of the day(I’ve tested this just now)

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes, every time it gives me the option to. A lot of the times it doesn’t.

Message 1958 of 1,975 (1,847 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Standard PlayStation 

PSN ID: Blurryface_Jr

Crash Info: in middle of missions, the game freezes and takes me directly into a blue screen. I then report the problem and boot up the game again. The blue screen does not shut off my PS. But the blue screen is is quite annoying 

please help 

Message 1959 of 1,975 (1,804 Views)

★★★ Newbie

So is this game safe to play yet?  It nearly bricked my system a few weeks ago and I am hesitant to keep playing as I still have run into being kicked due to "connectivity issues".  Can we please get an update on if it's totally safe to play and my PS 4 system will not be bricked?!!?!?!?!?

Message 1960 of 1,975 (959 Views)