Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by Jonny_Castilloux

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

In on the standard 1tb ps4 and for last day or 2 in getting lagging and glitching issues. It's ever since the game crashed on me causing me to restart the PlayStation. I reported that as instructed though and it was only once. The lagging causes stuttering and stopping me from flying in a straight line. The glitching issues are when i enter free play or a stronghold etc my javelin doesn't have a head or weapons of any kind and I can see through it if I look from the front. Both issues are followed by me getting kicked back to tarsis and it can happen within 5 mins or after an hour's play, it's not predictable at all. 

Message 1971 of 1,973 (142 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

What I would like to know is what is being done about this, exactly?  There's almost 2000 posts in this thread, and the best I've seen now is the spanish language dialogue has been repaired.

Message 1972 of 1,973 (133 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My game has also completely restarted itself. I was full lvl 30, legendary gear, the whole nine. I have spent well over $200 on this game. This is unacceptable in any way. I had the common problem of not loading, so I followed in instructions and unplugged the Xbox only to find that the I logged back in, my entire profile had been erased. I am not a patient person. I paid for MULTIPLE things on my account and you have, quick literally, stolen them. FIX THIS NOW! I am not beyond taking legal measures.

Message 1973 of 1,973 (50 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help