Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by DarkyHaus

Original Post

★ Novice

Hi, this crash happened to me when I was closing the game out after playing for a few hours. I really enjoy this game and do want to keep playing it. I did press yes to the prompt to report the problem.  PSN name is Zrodeath. 

Message 1501 of 1,975 (367 Views)

★★★ Newbie

ID: Bluebear32

Crash happened when I finished a mission, freaked me out of I'm honest. I've a Ps4 pro and had HDR running.

My biggest concern if this keeps happening and my Ps4 goes full "brick" who's going to be responsible for replacing it? 

Crash was reported but at the moment has only happened once

Message 1502 of 1,975 (368 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi,

I do suggest players delete their profiles on ps4/s and redownload it agian.

Reset the ps4/s can surely fix the bug issue that players get.

I will figure this issue out. 

Please try my steps

Message 1503 of 1,975 (364 Views)

★ Guide
Psn monkeydancer
Ps4 pro
Happens loading into missions, ending missions, loading into fort or launchbay after reward screen, loading into forge while in fort. Also when you close Anthem down.
Report it every time it happens.
Have to hold power button on ps4 and then wait for it to do checks and restart safely.
Message 1504 of 1,975 (360 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

@DarkyHaus 

load of rubbish ive redownloaded the game 5 times and it’s done nothing, and anyone would be a fool to start deleting stuff and messing around until ea/Bioware or ps tell us to

Message 1505 of 1,975 (352 Views)

★★★ Novice

TON1C-D3MON1C

PS4 PRO

happens to me 4 times on three occasions when closing application before shutdown, complete shut down could not turn back on for 15+ mins then eventually when I could it showed error code CE-34878-0, was recommended by EA support to replace console or get it repaired before I initialisation, thankfully the store had no problem refunding but I had to get a new  console from another store with a different warranty, return policy, how long will this go on for and I asked ea support when I get the new console will anthem have the same affect, no comment just kept on trying to talk about fifa and other irrelevant topics 

Message 1506 of 1,975 (349 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Sounds fishy to me - why would ea tell you to get a new ps? Why would you listen to them? Why didn’t you contact ps? Why would a general error code warrant a new console? Why would you say that you had to get it from a different store - how/why is that relevant? Why would ea support ignore you and talk about fifa?

like I said fishy

Message 1507 of 1,975 (347 Views)

★★★ Newbie
i had the same problem a couple of times.
I have a ps pro.
my pro just went of during a mission and i had to push the button of the console when its started there was a black screen. And it was saying that it was shut off incorrectly and it was repairing my hard drive.
Message 1508 of 1,975 (346 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 Slim

PSN : TominyS

Crash Info: Play a mission and PS4 shuts off like a unpluged from the electricity. After that PS cant start about 2 min only beeping. When it starts the PS checked the data and starts. 

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? 

No the PS completle hard turnoff.

Message 1509 of 1,975 (340 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Console PS4

ID : Indoduf

Crash of the console when closing the game.

big problem after this crash with the console

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Y

Message 1510 of 1,975 (442 Views)