Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by basar20basar20

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

PS4 

ID: VincChaos

System crashed 4 times within a week’s times.  Each crash has required that I pull out the cord and plug it back in. This most recent crash took hours before the system would respond. I thought it was broken. I’m attaching a screenshot of the error message. I wasn’t given an option this time to report the error details. I guess the system is used  to them now.

Message 1151 of 1,975 (373 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same. My ps4 pro shuts off playing or even when I try closing Application. It wont turn back on for like 10 minutes as if the power cord was plugged out.

Message 1152 of 1,975 (368 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ps4 pro
ID: exage11
3 times, i reported this. Had nothing to do but a normal restart of the game.
Message 1153 of 1,975 (363 Views)

★★ Novice

I play on PS4 Slim. I had the crash happen twice so far. Both times, it happened after this sequence of events. 1) I chose Quit Game from inside the Anthem menus. 2) This essentially restarts the game, reloading the opening sequence that brings up the title splash page. 3) While the game is trying to connect to online services I instead pressed the PS button on controller and then selected 'Close Application' from the PS menu. 4) Console instantly turns off, and cannot be turned on again until after the console power cord is disconnected and then reconnected.

Message 1154 of 1,975 (361 Views)

★★ Novice
PlayStation Console: Pro

PSN ID: Doftyy

Crash Info:
When does the crash take place?
On two occasions it has happened when getting targeted by a turret.
On one occasion it happened after closing application.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?
Required the power cable to be unplugged and plugged back in.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted?
Yes, on every occasion, full with video.
Message 1155 of 1,975 (362 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: aneurismajcs

Crash Info:The crash usually takes place when the game is doing matchmaking, but also happened during gameplay.  The playstation automatically turned off and only after a few minutes I was able to reconnect. Already occurred at least 3 times

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes

Message 1156 of 1,975 (364 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi. Everytime i join the game play some it disconnects and sometimes bluescreen appears. i cannot play game properly now.  my psn is basar20basar20     

i am in ps4.

Message 1157 of 1,975 (364 Views)

★★ Novice
Ps4 pro, psn nardone311, HDR, random times while playing it will crash during game play but happens more frequently when loading the game or mission. I have only had it happen once when the game froze the ps4 altogether. Since then I haven't booted the game up in fear of bricking my system. Despite the negative press i really want to play the game and want you guys and gals to succeed. Listen to your fan base and criticism and fix what people dont like, they are the key to making the game great. Keep working hard on the game we want to love.
Message 1158 of 1,975 (361 Views)

★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 Slim

PSN ID: oodles206

Crash Info:When does the crash take place? - Random times, with random outcomes.  

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? - I have to unplug power and/or turn on with controller connected via usb. 

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes

Has anyone else had problems connecting their controllers after the crash? I have had to reconnect them with the usb cord before being able to use em. 

Message 1159 of 1,975 (353 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Bonjour je suis ID daxter2402 , je joue à anthem en dématérialisée sur Play 4 pro . J’ai eu plusieurs erreurs CE sur le jeu , là Majorité sont suite à un changement de mission ou de redéploiement sur escouade, au début ou la la fin d’une cinématique et durant le récapitulatif de fin de mission. Pour ce qui est des crashs de ps4 c’est quand j’éteint la console avec le jeu qui tourne, à chaque fois je signale l’erreur ou crashs à Sony. A chaque redémarrage qui crashs je laisse la play faire ça recherche erreur et ça réparation . 

Cordialement en espérant que ça puisse vous aider.

Message 1160 of 1,975 (359 Views)