Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by kenryoku95

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I waited 2 years for this game just for it to do this... naw ... puffin0074x78 ... wants a refund and fast!🤬👀🤬

Message 1021 of 1,975 (414 Views)

★★★ Novice
Ps4 pro 

Icemann3005

Ständige Absturz ca alle 15 Minuten 

Von total ausfall bis verbindungsfehler alles gehabt .psn Fehler immer gesendet

Message 1022 of 1,975 (414 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It has only done a total shut down of the system twice where I had to push the power button on the PS4 its self, a lot of the time I will be doing a mission and the next objective will not show up and there will be no enemies , we will just be stuck in a certain engagement zone so the only way to get out is to (after a hard fight with the enemies) exit the mission and redo everything and sometimes quitting the game all together loosing and loot that was picked up,.... Aside from those issues it will boot me back to tarsis in the middle of customising my javelin or loading up missions or in the middle of a mission .... Love the game otherwise, just makes it really hard to play with less patient friends 

Message 1023 of 1,975 (413 Views)

★★★ Newbie

mine started crashing while playing Anthem. Only a few hours into the game when the screen said that the Anthem file was corrupted and recommended deleting the file. Well after that my PS4 shut down completely and would not stay on for more than 5 minuets at a time after that. I had contacted help service from both playstation and EA. Neither of which where able to help. Now I am sending my PS4 into Playstation to be repaired. my PSN ID is DARKTROOPER22. 

I hope this helps as I was enjoying the game quite a bit.

Thank you and have a nice day. 

Message 1024 of 1,975 (408 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Silverley

Crash info: Last time this happened was right after a respawn during a Stronghold, just as I was blasting off to fly. I think it might have something to do with the drawing of faraway scenery and HUD elements, as my PS4 Pro seemed to be struggling to render everything. I had a blue screen but no console lock-up. I believe I reported the event.

Message 1025 of 1,975 (401 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps4 slim

ZenHedgeHog

Crash occurs during loading screens or upon exiting anthem which results in my console shutting down. 

Console needs to be restarted after waiting for at least 5 minutes 

Problem has been reported 

I want my money refunded. 

Message 1026 of 1,975 (398 Views)

★★★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: ANT8_91

Crash Info:the crash take place when when I start the game

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes, 2 times

Message 1027 of 1,975 (390 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PS4 pro, I have a 6tb external drive. Issue happens at random moments, usually after completing a major objective, but overall seems random. Should I be concerned that is is damaging my PS4?

Message 1028 of 1,975 (384 Views)

★ Novice

Playstation Console: PS4 Pro /  PS4

PSN ID: Shinerpunk

Crash Info: Multiple times on my PS4, the fist time just closed the game (CE-34878-0), after this the ps4 for shutdown suddenly and no respond, when I try againps4 worked and shows the error (CE 36329-3) this happend around 3 times more, after that I change to PS4 Pro and yesterday again the game crash with the error CE-34878-0.

Reported: Yes

Frown

Message 1029 of 1,975 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on PS4 Slim. Digital Legion of Dawn Edition. My PSN is jedi_wanna_b

Crash happened on 3/2/2019 around 12pm - 2pm mst if I remember correctly. 

The crash happened while I was doing a mission. I was flying to the next location when the game just froze and did the regular loading screen. Then the PlayStation just crashed and I couldn’t turn it on for about 30 seconds to 1 minute. A loading bar came up doing some kind of reboot and then restarted. The PlayStation report a problem screen came up recognizing the game Anthem had crashed. Prompted me to report the problem which I did. It also had to “repair” my external hard drive that’s plugged in via usb. After doing all of this. I tried updating the game but it was already up to date. I reopened the game and played for about another hour or so. But I haven’t had a problem since.

Thank you for looking into this. I love the game and understand that this is an unfortunate occurrence. I know everyone at BioWare is doing their best to resolve this issue and want the best for its fans. 

Message 1030 of 1,975 (286 Views)