Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by Saber17

Original Post

★ Novice
Happened to me twice now over past 5 days. My issue seems to be coming back to game after putting my PS4 pro into rest mode. Then when I come back to game at a later time and select close the application option to close anthem and restart the game that's when I get a complete system crash. Controller does not respond to turning PS4 pro back on and I need to press power button on console to restart. It then goes through its checks. PSN hadesbossk.
Message 931 of 1,975 (389 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4 SLIM

PSN ID: OldBrotherz

Crash Info:

Hi guys, 

1- Have you reported your crash data when prompted? YES 

2 - It happens the first time last week,  I was in the middle of a mission when the game freeze for about 5 long minutes and then, complet shut down of my PS4, I disconnected the power cable and plug it back to reboot the PS4. And then, the same day, in an other mission, the game freeze. I waited 10 minutes and rebooted my PS4.

After that, it happens in free roam this week (yesterday) I was doing a daily event, the game crashed. Got an error message on the PS4 home screen. I restart the game, gone back to free roam after 3 minutes of game, an other shutdown of the PS4. 

Message 932 of 1,975 (386 Views)

★★ Novice
Soy usuario de PS4 pro me ha pasado 2 veces jugando de repente es como si la desenchufase de la pared y cuando se enciende me da el fallo 36329-3 lo q hice fue formatear el HD vamos iniciación y por ahora ningún problema ahora cierre del juego de repente a montones tengo todo del tema HDR y tal en automático
Message 933 of 1,975 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Game crashes (boots to main menu) and I’ve sent the reports each time. I’ve experienced the forced shutdown three times now as well and the second required unplugging the console before it would come back on. The console does appear to run the fan a LOT more with this game than any of the other recent releases. I’ve been playing RE2 Remake, Metro Exodus, Spider-Man, RDR2 without any of these issues over seemingly overuse of fans.

PS4 Pro. Purchased in late 2017. Kept clean and sits in the open where it can breathe.

PSN: brakdaddy 

Aside from this the game is wonderful. Please get this fixed.

Message 934 of 1,975 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PLAYSTATION 4 PRO

PSN ID: SlitherGod23

The Issu is most when i close the Game in the Playstationmenü. I close the Aplication under  

Options and Close. 

Have a nice Day 

Ray 

Message 935 of 1,975 (374 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 basic

ID: DARKAWN

I’ve had this crash 2 times when i wanted to close the app.

Then the PS4 reboot her system and everything worked like usual

Message 936 of 1,975 (367 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4, Pro (less then 2 months out of the box)

PSN ID: Sabre17

Crash Info:When does the crash take place? Has happened at various stages of the game, playing, loading, results screen and quitting game.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? Once PS4 turns off it can not be turned back on via controller or manual push button on front of PS4. Disk eject has no response as well. Have to manually unplug PS4 from power source and reconnect to get PS4 to reboot

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes, in all cases.

Message 937 of 1,975 (359 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Console: PlayStation Pro

PSN ID: adrianad

Crash info: Happened during freeplay. I have to unplug power cable from the console and wait few second then replug again. PS went to reset mode and after that I was able to send my report to PS

PLEASE RESOLVE THIS ISSUE ASAP!

Message 938 of 1,975 (355 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Also bei mir findet der Absturz vorallem nach abschluss einer Aktivität statt.

Message 939 of 1,975 (392 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Ps4 psn nonomay1979
Crash en pleine partie quand je ferme je jeu sa me crash ma console oblige de débrancher le câble électrique et j'ai signalé à Sony les problème à chaque fois
Message 940 of 1,975 (399 Views)