Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by Bradog2000

Original Post

★★ Novice

PS4

The_effn_t

The issue has only happened once, I was actually going to close the application after I finished playing for the evening. Instead of the app closing, the system crashed. Upon restart it did the quick test of the hard drive and asked me to submit a report which i did. 

Message 861 of 1,975 (1,703 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: NXNDJ

Crash Info: Crash took place when unlocking second Javelin, PS4 took a long while to reboot and no longer beeps when the power button is pushed. I have stopped playing to stop it happening again once I discovered the potential of console bricking.

Reported? Yes

Message 862 of 1,975 (1,692 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

PlayStation Console: (PS4, Slim, Pro) = Regular PS4 on a Hardwired lan connected to a Linksys EA3800 gigabit router that is in turn connected to a 250mb internet connection via a Virgin Superhub 2 that's in modem mode.

PSN ID: HarleyQuinn42c

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?  I frequently have disconnect errors like "problem connecting to Anthem live service" or "unable to load pilot data"  Occasionally when this occurs I'll end up in an infinite loop bug where after it trying to connect to anthem live servers it'll throw up a load screen then drop me at the start animation.  Usually I can press PS button and close app but sometimes when I do that my console just turns off

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?, I have to disconnect power for a while as it will refuse to boot up if I don't.  

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N) Yes when it boots back up and does the system check it'll prompt me to report the crash which I do every time.  Also since the patch the other week I've had a number of blue screen crashes too.

Ps: I think so it's happened about 5 times for me.  My main issue with the game is the constant server disconnects, no other game I play has ever caused me so much trouble just to play it.  I've only been able to reach a Masterwork Javelin by sheer determination to get in the game.  My friends in Germany and USA have had few issues but I'm constantly reloading the game due to disconnects it's made it hard to enjoy the game with friends

Message 863 of 1,975 (1,683 Views)

★ Novice

I have a ps4 slim,  my psn name is grukanesh. My crash happens when I close the game, and the whole system shuts down and must be restarted like there's been a power outage. Hope this helps cuz I love playing anthem, but I won't if it's gonna break my playstation. 

Message 864 of 1,975 (1,682 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Psn is: Boacs

PS4 PRO approx. 1.5 - 2 years old

Had 2 hard crashes. 1st crash was installed on an external ssd after about 3 - 3.5 hrs playtime. Started a freeplay on gm1, gathered 2 material nodes and the screen went black and console shut down. I was able to restart after unplugging the cord for a minute. System started fine and ran diagnostic check. 2nd crash I moved game to internal hard drive and played for a half hour to an hour. Exit game to  title screen, press ps button, close application and system shut down again. Restarted system and ran diagnostic check. 

I have also had about 4-5 blue screen crashes back to ps home/desktop screen. I submitted a ticket with screen shots for those. 

I was unable to report with screenshots because of system shut down. However,  after diagnostic check I was asked to submit why my system crashed and I put a brief description there 

Message 865 of 1,975 (1,681 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PSN ID- Drizzt-kun

PS4-Pro

this happened on 3/2/19.  Crash happened after I had finished playing the game and was in the PS menu. I held the ps button to bring the prompt to close the game out, clicked X to close and thought I had a power surge; console shut down, no light, nothing. I was unable to restart it with the ds4 and had to hit the power button on the console 2x before it would start. I am using a ps4-pro w/ hdr on (though it is running through a version 1 psvr that doesn't have hdr passthrough if that is pertinent). The crash data was transmitted
PS. I'm enjoying the game quite a bit, but am afraid to fire it back up atm.

Message 866 of 1,975 (1,677 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PRO

PSN ID: Coagulate

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?  Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?

Takes place when loading into freeplay with a group. Prior to experiencing the hard shutdown, the game will flicker to the dashboard as if it just crashed. Waiting to see the error message, it will revert back into the game. This happens several times sporadically in the fort or while looking at my gear in the forge. I attempted to capture the video hoping it would capture the screen swap, but doesn't show it. Pressing the physical power button on the front of my PRO turns on my console to do the system check.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N) Y, every time.

Message 867 of 1,975 (1,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Model: ps4 normal 

ID: Tharyon_8487

I had the same problem on Sunday. While loading a mission the ps4 suddenly crashed and turned off by itself. Get few minutes before I was able to turned it on.

I don't know if this can help  but I'm playing from Ireland and I'm using an ethernet cable. 

Message 868 of 1,975 (1,674 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Console :PRO

PSN:michalziolo

My console hard crashed (shut down) three times right now,every time different circumstances. Once while closing the app, once I belive after the mission (didn't get me to the expedition overview screen if I remember), once after free play. When it crashes its shutting down, unpair with the controller so u can't turn it on with ps button u have to use this physical button on ur ps4. After first crash I couldn't turn it on even with physical button so I've unplugged the console and wait couple minutes,then I can turn it on again. I'm playing Anthem a lot so this are only hard crashes, my console soft crash (blue screen) every day since the realese. Every time I got any kind of error I'm reporting it thru the Sony software  I hope u will get it fixed. 

Message 869 of 1,975 (1,666 Views)

★ Novice

Hi, I'm using a ps4 pro and my id is Luiscmt. I've experienced this crashes more often in the last and current week, and they usually happen mid contrat/mission/stronghold. Only once did it completely shut down my ps4, all the other times I "just" got the blue screen. I've allways shared error info, screenshot and video.

Hope you can fix this Wink

Message 870 of 1,975 (505 Views)