Betreff: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by FlyingCivic

Original Post

Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Newbie

My Ps4 Pro (PSN-ID: Zwitschak) crashed twice when playing Anthem. The first time in the loading screen at the end of a mission. The second time the crash happened when I wanted to leave the game via the Playstation menu. For both crashes, I sent the bug report to Sony. To restart the Ps4 I had to wait 30 seconds and start the repair function for the internal and external memory. Only then could the Ps4 be restarted normally.

Message 851 of 1,975 (430 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Closing the app shuts down the ps4 (pro). Happened once.

Message 852 of 1,975 (432 Views)

★★★ Newbie

J'ai une PS4 Pro. Aujourd'hui sur Anthem : Crash de la console : console eteinte, reboot par manette impossible, redemarrage possible ensuite avec scan complet de la Ps4 Pro.

Le crash est survenu à la fermeture de l'application, après déconnection et retour au menu principal.

J'aime Anthem, je l'adore même. Mais je ne lancerai plus ce jeu tant qu'une réponse concrète (technique, patch, mise à jour) n'aura pas été faite.

Je vous en prie : tenez compte de notre avis, et faites quelquechose...

Message 853 of 1,975 (429 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello, my id - dinasty94. While play anthem it’s the second time my ps4 crash and she turn off... like a blackout.. please,investigate it. thankyou

Message 854 of 1,975 (423 Views)

★★★ Novice

@@

PlayStation Console: (Pro)

PSN ID: BMTMGS

Crash Info: When I finished my first possible multiplayer mission. After the game said the match was over and ending countdown. After the countdown, it went into a loading screen then crashed to PS4 bluebscreen.  I didn't have to do anything other than report the crash data.  I also had tons of errors about loading pilot data.  I deleted all anthem related saved, and the game, then re-downloaded and played for 2 hours without any problems. So far no errors or crashes since the redownload

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Y

Message 855 of 1,975 (417 Views)

★ Novice

Console: PS4

PSN ID: Yung_Ding

Crash info: it happened while I was on the expedition complete screen and nothing was moving. It looked frozen to me and I had no options of skipping. After waiting for about 1 minute, I went to the home screen and closed the application. My ps4 then froze for a second and then powered down. It made some pretty terrible noises. I waited for another minute and then hit the power button on the console and it started making more bad noises and eventually turned on and repaired itself.

Message 856 of 1,975 (404 Views)

Rif.: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: Slim

PSN ID: ghiozzo

Crash Info: durante un caricamento mi ha spento la play e poi un'altra volta mi faceva uscire dal gioco e rientrare con caricamenti continui

Si ho segnalato l'errore

Message 857 of 1,975 (404 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: (PS4 Pro)

PSN ID: kraydragon

Crash Info:on different times  not reproductive

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Thumbs up

Message 858 of 1,975 (404 Views)
Highlighted

Betreff: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Newbie

Playstation 4 Pro

PSN ID: Jockel-90

I have the shutdown Crash when I close the game using the system command to close it and while loading into or exiting a mission.

This has happened 2-3 times for me.

Most of the time I get software crashes while closing the game or loading into or exiting a mission.
I have reported the crash data everytime the game or the system crashed, after re-starting the ps4 and having it do the hdd checked. After every shutdown crash I had to initialize the system.

Message 859 of 1,975 (423 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 pro 

PSN ID: VaRunner 

Crashed the console when loading back to Fort Tarsis. Console began blinking blue light with black screen. Waited about 5 minutes and then was able to turn it back on. Had to repair memory as soon as I turned it back on. 

Did not report crash but will when it happens again. 

Message 860 of 1,975 (1,643 Views)