Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by kenku7_8

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Ps4 slim

kenku7_8

the crash sometimes happen when there a lot of stuff going on the screen. For example strom ultimate and the I would use acid bomb then tempest kick followed by dash 3 times to get procs the shoot gun. Then system crashes or crashes the game. I limit my game time to 3 hours just to avoid the crashes. Then I loose all master work and legendary I found. :-(

Message 781 of 1,975 (366 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My ps 4 pro freeze when I played anthem, only happened once, couldent do anything had to pull out power cable and restart the ps4.

It happened during freeplay. 

Message 782 of 1,975 (364 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN ID: Ninjabba

Platform: PS4 Pro

Crash #1 on v1.03: Hard crash after walking around Fort Tarsis, total shutdown. I couldn't get the PS4 on directly, had to wait a bit and power it on again and was prompted with the error message about not shutting down correctly.

Crash #2 on v1.03: Stuck on a loading screen, going to the PS menu to manually close it gave me an application error about how it couldn't close properly.

Crash #3 on v1.04: Crash to the PS menu after our team finished a mission, before I could see the results. My team was unaffected, I was the only person. 

Reporting: I always report the issue since I really hope you can fix it soon. I'm a bit anxious about playing the game now due to the hard crash I encountered and potentially bricking my PS4 Pro.

Message 783 of 1,975 (360 Views)

★★★ Novice

PS4

Geroy4ik

Twice console turned off when i was closing the game. I had to manually start console and the first time it did turned on on third try only.

I did sent crash report both times

Message 784 of 1,975 (357 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4 original

PSN ID: Dutchrudders151

Crash Info: I attempted to close the app in order for me to hopefully have a 'grace period' from rubber banding issues which at that point my playstation locked up and shut down. I rebooted my system and allowed the recovery process to happen and am actively avoiding Anthem until this is fixed. 

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes. 

Message 785 of 1,975 (351 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Playstation Console:PS4 normal

PSN ID:kostis-stratos

Crash info:My system crashed 2 times.First time it crashed in Fort Tarsis.Second time when i close anthem.Both time playstation did a storage check,then restarted and told me to report the crash, which i did.

Message 786 of 1,975 (351 Views)

★★ Novice
Ps4 pro

Any time & closing game from dashboard. I have report all crashes. Stop making loot changes and game improvements and arrange the stability of the game. I’ve had multiple crashes an server disconnections.
Message 787 of 1,975 (343 Views)

★★★ Newbie
  1. El otro dia el juego me crasheó y ayer ya no me funcionaba la consola ps4, me ha jodido el sistema y me he quedado sin consola. 
Message 788 of 1,975 (332 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ps4 slim

Cashawn6923

I have sent every report after every crash.

I think ea needs to issue the refunds. Spend 80 bucks on a game that's basically unplayable. 

Message 789 of 1,975 (328 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also experiencing these issues.

Playstation Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Jamrockcrowned85

Crash Info: PS4 Pro crash happened after Anthem froze in a loading screen and I tried to close the application. Took a few minutes before I could reboot by holding down the power button until the console beeps twice. Could not reboot with the controller. The Anthem game application would also constantly close while in loading screens or missions and boot me back to the PS4 Pro main menu. Also constant server kicks while attempting to load into the game or load missions. Crash data was reported.

Message 790 of 1,975 (343 Views)