Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by Sluffness81

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
Console: Pro
PSN ID: hyper43
Crash Info: I closed the game by pressing the PS button on my controller. Then I pushed the eject button on the console and right after that the console crashed without ejecting the disc. It took a few minutes before I could turn the console back on.
I reported the crash data.
Message 571 of 1,975 (356 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: ps4 Pro

PSN ID: capitarus

Crash Info: free play 2 times, stronghold 2-3 times. Story mission 1-2 times. 

Full reboot and system restore. 

yes. every time i have sent a report. 

Message 572 of 1,975 (349 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Hi, I'm not getting hard resets (yet any way), I am getting a lot of connection errors booting me back to login! It was all Good until Sunday evening (UK time) and since then it seems to be getting worse!

Apart from that I'm loving the game so far Standard smile

Message 573 of 1,975 (348 Views)

Rif.: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: filippovassallo

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?Every time I join a quick match - randomly

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? Yes, close and restart the app.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Actually not.

Message 574 of 1,975 (346 Views)

Playdtation slim

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4 slim

PSN ID:VpaomoV

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?

When I return to the PS4 main interface on the settlement page, a crash occurs, causing the PS4 to suddenly shut down like a power outage.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? 

After a few minutes, press the power button to restart

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N)

No

Message 575 of 1,975 (292 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4 slim

PSN ID:VpaomoV

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?

When I return to the PS4 main interface on the settlement page, a crash occurs, causing the PS4 to suddenly shut down like a power outage.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? 

After a few minutes, press the power button to restart

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N)

No

Message 576 of 1,975 (334 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PSN: Amexxis

Console: Original PS4

Crash Info: About every 15-30 minutes of gameplay. I have the Digital Edition of Anthem. When I encounter a crash it’s during a regular contract or mission. Very irritating as to not receiving any loot from missions after restarting from a crash. I’ve also encountered twice that the game has crashed my entire console. Very scared to continue playing as it’s never done this until I’ve played anthem. My console is old and well taken care of, but I lack the find to purchase a pro. I’m afraid of the “bricking” rumors to happen to me and be true. I have no way of getting my money back as PlayStation does not allow refunds on purchases. Please help me fix the issue, I’ll do what I can to help back. 

Reported: Yes, I report at every prompt I get from errors. 

Message 577 of 1,975 (332 Views)

★★ Novice

Ps4 id: gunswiz 

Acontece frequentemente, principalmente quando tem muito efeito na tela.

Sim, eu reporto.

Teve vez de eu ter que tirar o ps4 da tomada pra poder destravar.

E sim quase pedir o reembolso, o jogo nem está dublado em português, caindo conexão direto, "erro ao carregar dados do piloto" "você foi desconectado" dentre outras, e esse problema com crash convenhamos, não quero queimar meu ps4 por um jogo que está me decepcionado, jogo 6 missão gran mestre 1 pra dropar 1 item obra-prima, ridículo isso.

Message 578 of 1,975 (332 Views)

★★ Novice
Gunswiz, ever, yes, yes.
Message 579 of 1,975 (329 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Lock-n-Load182

Crash Info: My console shuts down after I close the game 70% of the time. I can't restart it by pressing the controller button or the power button on the console. I have to take the power cord out and plug it back in to restart the device. It goes through the hard drive check and works fine until I play Anthem again. The game also crushes with a Bluescreen error every once in a while - during a mission, contract, stronghold or Fort Tarsis - there is no rule. 

Also, my console is louder while playing Anthem than any other game. I'm really worried because I can't hear the game sounds properly due to the console going crazy.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted?: Yes - just once out of 20 or so times.

Message 580 of 1,975 (386 Views)