Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by jtwgeek

Original Post

Rif.: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

★★★ Newbie

PS4

ID: just__kiwi

This happened to me only one time. 

During a quest the game crashed and when i was doing the report the console just turned off. 

After that when i turned on the console, it started doing a control like when the current shut off.

Hope you will fix it fast. 

Message 541 of 1,975 (8,046 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: Pro

PSN ID: MangoPandemic

Crash Info: At Fort Tarsis, opened the sidebar by long pressing the PS button, selected Close Application and it crashed the PS4.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? 

Had to run the disk check on powering up the PS4 using the power button on the front.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Y

Message 542 of 1,975 (8,051 Views)

★ Novice

PS4 Pro

StevieP82

I’ve experienced a large number of complete console shut downs now, I’ve only just started reporting them, perhaps about five times now I’ve reported it. Primarily it occurs when I’m trying to close the game but have had it happen randomly during loading screens and mission completions. It locks my entire console, I have to disconnect it from the power source and boot into safe mode before it will work properly again. It should also be noted about how many in game crashes I’ve experienced as well, they are far more prolific but obviously far less damaging to my console. I’ve attached a photo of the last system crash I experienced yesterday. Until there is a remedy I’m not sure I can continue to play Anthem and put my console at risk like that, not without potential data loss.

Message 543 of 1,975 (8,049 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Ps4 Slim

Jtwbear

Crash occurred when matchmaking/attempting to load into an expedition. Both times game froze and would not respond. Exited application to close it and ps4 crashed before I could close. Both times I had to wait at least five minutes before system would turn on again. Had to press physical button to get system to restart. Came back up as an improper shut down like it had been unplugged. Havent been able to report because the system has crashed. Really worried about my ps4 being killed by the game. 

Message 544 of 1,975 (8,049 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 slim

Kiiwiix

This crash happen when i close my game application. Next i have to reboot ans restore my database. This happen 3 Time for me ans i already send my crash data.

Message 545 of 1,975 (8,044 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Når prøver å komme meg inn i spillet så står det at det har problemer å knytte seg til serveren deres så sender det meg tilbake på starten siden og sier prøve igjen eller prøve senere og det begynner bli slitsom 

Jeg syns spillet dere er bra men når mister kamrat I en kamp sene slikk ikke ser hva som skjer pluss at blir sent tilbake til start siden å må logge meg på nytt in I spiletil og mistet å se film sene og lotte for spillet ikke greid å holde kontakten med dere 

Message 546 of 1,975 (8,044 Views)

★★ Novice

Normal PS4

PSN: arma786

Any random time itll crash. Didn't turn back on when i pressed the on button the console, had to take the plug cable out and back in and start it by pressing the button and it reboot itself

And yup i did report it when it asked me to which was after ut came back on

Another thing which is really annoying is the Conversation bugs.. At first it was 1 character who turned into three, then another character and now three characters in total

Message 547 of 1,975 (8,043 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console:    ps4 Pro

PSN ID: gianne123

Crash Info:When does the crash take place?    At random moments and almost always when i close the application

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?    When my console turns off i have to wait 20-30 seconds and have to use the front power button and as others have said,after that, the ps4 reported an error code: CE-36329-3 and stated something was wrong with the system software.

Yes, i have reported the crash.

Message 548 of 1,975 (8,032 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xander9422

Random moment. My ps4 pro freezed two times 

Message 549 of 1,975 (8,029 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 slim , crash error twice so far .

PSN: davkek1228

yes already report once