Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by kronikNder

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

Twice this has happened then complete crash and restart. Then the system has to rebuild data base. Or the game it's self send back to main log in. The game is overwhelming the system. The system fan is sent into over drive. Crash happen in the middle of mission and Freeplay and quick play. The further I progress it seems the worse the bugs get. Also screen freezing. Trapped  underneath a structure in one of the dungeons.  The game booted me to an area where my  javalin was trapped in a 3D frame where I could pan the camera area but complete froze out. Had to reset.

Message 341 of 1,975 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My PSN I'd is bamaman1976

Message 342 of 1,975 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie
PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: clbgolden3

Crash Info: Happened when I was closing out of the game. To get my PS4 back on all I had to do was wait a minute then hit the power button.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes
Message 343 of 1,975 (291 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I sent a bug report just yesterday. But here is the information you requested. 

PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Rayuno7 

the first 2 hard system crashes happened when I left the game running in the background and had my PS4 Enter rest mode. The 3rd on took place yesterday when pressing Orion’s button and closing to game completely. My PS4 turned of as though I unplugged it. I pressed the power button once and nothing pressed again PS4 boots up and checks HDD for errors. Luckily no errors yet. 

Yes everytime I have reported. I believe this game has so much potential. I would hate for it to be ruined by this. Please fix as soon as you can. 

Message 344 of 1,975 (290 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Goukisan73

Constantly having the game crash and restart itself.  Two ps4s in the house.  Same pro system, but my digital copy keeps doing this and the physical copy does not.  

Message 345 of 1,975 (288 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have a ps4 pro playing with hdr.  My fps slow way down until it's pretty much unresponsive.  I usually get a blue screen but I had it just turn off by itself.  I have my game installed on a separate 2tb game drive from Sony.  When I turn on it says it has to check for damage.  After it does that it goes on to repair my storage device.  A few times I had to unplug it to get it to turn on.

Message 346 of 1,975 (288 Views)

★★★ Newbie
ps4 pro
ID JoeJoeDA
playing game and get off
I Have to say, my friends' ps4 was dead because the BUG.Now he have to fix it.
Message 347 of 1,975 (281 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: Pro

PSN ID: ep-iirony

Crash Info: I had a string of crashes while trying to talk to the NPCs within the fort. These were the side conversations, main mission conversations as well as immediately after a cinematic.

My PlayStation did freeze up once and I had to pull the power supply. Otherwise it just kept crashing the game / sent me back to main menu.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes

Message 348 of 1,975 (275 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Console: PS4 Pro

PSN: PattyMak696

Crash Info: Twice now, my console has been powered off due to Anthem. The first was caused simply by closing the app and I was met with an error code you'd normally see when you lose power due to weather or being unplugged. This occurred early in the morning on Monday March 4th. That same day, after waking up in the afternoon, I decided to rebuild the database as I heard this could potentially help.

I was able to play for a few hours but hadn't attempted to close the application. It turns out that I didn't need to because my console powered off once more and, this time, all I did was try to launch a mission.

I have reported both instances when prompted with description. I have never experienced anything like this with any other game and I'm not about spending $80 on a product that could damage my entire console.

Message 349 of 1,975 (248 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 Pro/no 4k or HDR activated.

ID : TheBatfap

Description : I had a black screen, then reboot of the console and data's verification loading screen just after quitting Anthem. I reported it.

Message 350 of 1,975 (248 Views)