Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by 2013jonesz

Original Post

Fix it already

★ Novice

Playstation Pro King_cam55567 at random moments in the anthem game it kicks me out and makes it look like my PS4 is turned off but it’s not it takes 30 sec to a min to work most of the time but one time it took 30+ min to fix

Message 191 of 1,975 (331 Views)

★ Novice

Standard PS4

PSN: slaafypoo

Crash occurs when I close the application. I get the 'closing application' screen and then the console just turns off and won't turn back on until after a few minutes

Cheers

Message 192 of 1,975 (338 Views)

★★ Novice
Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: BlackFalcon47

Crash Info: I was closing out of the Anthem Application when my PS4 hard crashed. I had to wait about 5 minutes until my console would turn on again in which it did a storage data check.
Message 193 of 1,975 (333 Views)

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 PRO

PSN ID: E2AVENGER

Crash Info:When does the crash take place? About A week and half ago

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? When it crash it shut my ps4 pro down and made a sound like it was unplug from the outlet 

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N) yes if I'm correct I reported it when it happen 

Message 194 of 1,975 (331 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

PlayStation 4 Pro

ID: PipNDip

Crash scenario: Whenever I close the game by clicking on the Options button and using the “close application” from the PlayStation main screen it completely shuts down my PS4 and I have to turn it on using the console power button. The controller home button does not work. It then goes through the improper shutdown restart process. Pretty troubling issue. 

Message 195 of 1,975 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Console: PS4

ID: Ayerphorce

Crash Info: Has crashed to blue screen and frozen entire system before forced reset. This prompts the repair of both the console and external hard drive. It has happened about 4-5 times after a mission is complete heading into XP/loot screen. Feels like the mission completed and XP was awarded but all loot was gone too. Since I've reset 4 times now, a little wary of playing the game....love my ps4

Message 196 of 1,975 (329 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Dragonforce150

It has completely shutdown my ps4 twice but it only happens when i close the application. and crash mainly when i completing a mission before the xp and loot shows

Message 197 of 1,975 (345 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Regular PS4

PSN anthea87

Ive had 3 crashes to the point where my PlayStation completely shut down and I had to press the power button multiple times to turn it back on. Crashes at random times during the game. I’ve also had it crash multiple times where it just boots me from the game. I’ve reported most of the times it crashed. 

Message 198 of 1,975 (347 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Game keeps crashing and is currently unplayable CE-34878-0. PS4 it doesn't matter what activity im in the last time i tried was in  quick play, the timer before was freeplay and strongholds. The hard crash i had to wait 20 minutes before i restarted the system but it crashed the ps4  it just turned off. Clifrat99

Message 199 of 1,975 (329 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 pro

bondman12

friday the 29th

Had to wait to start again and then it went through the reboot process and then worked normally no data was lost and I think I reported it or it was the time before when the game just shut off  

Message 200 of 1,975 (328 Views)