Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by WestleyCrunch

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

PS4 standard model # CUH-1001A

iluvduckies14

It's happened mostly on the loading screen loading into a mission and out of missions. Doesnt matter the mission. And it does it sporadically. I have to go to the system and press the power button, wait for it to check for data corruption and reboot. I report the crash when prompted. I also put in a bug report on anthem bug reports.

Message 91 of 1,975 (1,444 Views)

★ Novice

My normal base PS4 has hard crashed 3 times in the first 2 days of the full release mine would only crash after I had experienced a bug within the game, when I would try to restart the application my console would hard shutdown, after the first update to the game I have not had this happen to me again.

PSN: TheMuffinMan324

Message 92 of 1,975 (1,438 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello i have the standard ps4 which crashed after I got an error within the anthem game. No steps needed to reboot ps4 other than pressing the button to turn on and the routine database check it preforms after a hard crash. Only happened the 2 times when playing.

standard ps4

psn: GODiKING

Message 93 of 1,975 (1,438 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

PlayStation Console: PS4 Launch edition

PSN ID: Vulture_Bones

Crash Info: Crashes when trying to exit the game. Have to go through the same process as when the power plug is pulled.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes I have

Message 94 of 1,975 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice

Just like everyone else I have psa4 pro my game  has crashed repeatedly and now my system turned off completely so I’m asking nicely to fix this problem right away or I won’t play or recommend anyone to play this game because of this problem.

Message 95 of 1,975 (1,457 Views)

Invisible Character then crash.

★ Novice

Psn: CharmXalor

Crash Info: The game crashed for me when I entered the fortress of dawn. My character wasn't appearing in the cutscene, so upon opening the ps4 home screen, my system crashed. I thought my outlet shorted out, but my TV was still on. I tried turning the system eight times, then left it alone for fifteen minutes and when I came back on. I thought it was just me. Guess not. 

Message 96 of 1,975 (1,416 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: Pro

PSN ID: Strebie3

Crash Info:

When does the crash take place? --Usually when a mission finishes. Did have a rare instance where my ps4 did crash and act like it lost power but that only happened once.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? --It booted back up as it lost power and has functioned properly since. Has been a few days since I last played.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N) --Everytime other than the hard crash. 

Message 97 of 1,975 (1,459 Views)

★ Novice

Hello psn hawklp71. Have a ps4 pro game hard crashes system when leaving the game anthem . Yes I have reported it to PlayStation as seen in attached picture. This has happened approximately 8 times since I got the game . Haven’t even beat the game due to this as I’m afraid to play it some days as it may break my system. Anthem is the only game I have ever had issues with 

Message 98 of 1,975 (1,458 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: Westleycrunch

Crash Info:  Was finished playing for the night so I held PS button down for pop up menu to close game.  It closed game, went back to PS menu for about half a second, then system shut off unexpectedly.  Had to unplug/replug system back in for it to turn on, wasn't accepting any inputs from controller until it was finally back on.  It auto checked HDD and external due to "unexpected loss of power".

Message 99 of 1,975 (1,458 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 Slim

PSN ID: KnightfallZX2

My PS4 has crashed twice earlier last week. Both instances happened when trying to put the PS4 into rest mode while the game was running - I was simply in the Fort both times.

By crashing, I mean the screen flickers and my PS4 just shuts right off. Lucky for me, I was able to turn my PS4 Slim back on and it booted up the way one would see if the power went out while it was in rest mode. No harm no foul.

Since then, I exit the game first. Then close application. Then I will put my PS4 in rest mode. No issues for the rest of the week, which was about 8 hours a day since I was on holidays. 😉

Oh, both times the game crashed my PS4, I ran the submit option after I got the console running again. I admit I don't know if that report went to you, Sony, or both.

Message 100 of 1,975 (1,463 Views)