Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by XmcbrideXprideX

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

my first crash happened during a stronghold mission on Scar Hideout mid mission, completely turned my PS4 off and i had to wait about 30 seconds or so to be able to turn it back on then rebuild my PS4 database and external harddrive again. Came back on and i turned the game back on, got into fort tarsis and walked up to the forge area then hard reset again. Haven't put the game back on since for fear that it's going to kill my PS4.

Message 81 of 1,975 (1,544 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4 Pro

PSN ID: xMCBR1DExPR1DEx

Crash Info: It happens randomly to me it seems. I would say that it appears to be more common during activities and especially at the end of activities.  Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? Sometimes I have to relaunch Anthem and I’m good. A couple times it completely froze my PS4 and the only thing I could do was hard reset the PS4 Pro. I’ve had to rebuild my database a couple times.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Most of time also included screen recordings and things when it happened. Sometimes I did not though. Or if it froze or turned off, I couldn’t sent reports.

Message 82 of 1,975 (1,541 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It crashed my console when I closed the game, I was put back to the start screen on two different occasions and when I closed the game it crashed.

PSN: seansworld93

Message 83 of 1,975 (1,535 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4
PSN ID: mkbidhop702

Crash Info:When does the crash take place? After playing for 30mins or more and always at the end of a mission. Weather it be a stronghold or a mission or freeroam. It happens just before the results screen.

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?: the last time it wouldn't restart at all I feared it was a brick but I unplugged it and let it sit for 10mins maybe more but at least 10mins. Then plugged it back in and it started but had to rebuild the database.

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? YES

Message 84 of 1,975 (1,545 Views)

★ Novice

experiencing hard crashes of your console: 

PS4 not slim or pro

ID: knitty10 

Crash takes place randomly. Usually when on a team and always during game play and not when out of suit. System sometimes crashes to a black screen sometimes it restarts on its own. If it shuts down completely the power button does not work, it will work if unplugged and plugged back in.

I have 200+ gigs free on the system. 

Not reported. I have not reported because I just wanted to get back in my game 😢 but I will begin now. 

Message 85 of 1,975 (1,546 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I’ve had this happen twice just while playing the game, first time I was just walking around Ft Tarsis, turned the system back on it did it’s file check and I was fine. Second time it completely put the screw to my system, and I had to re-initialize my PS4 Slim. Needless to say, I lost all my other game saves that hadn’t made it to the cloud. And I also had to re-download all my other games. I was not asked to upload crash data either time. I will add, that i haven’t had the problem since. My PSN ID: EvilRedSix.

Message 86 of 1,975 (1,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Console:     PS4

PSN ID:       BuckThunderous

Crash Info: When does the crash take place?  Crash took place mid contract after 1-2 hours gameplay

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again?  Not really.  Had to press power button on console two times

Have you reported your crash data when prompted?  Yes

Message 87 of 1,975 (1,545 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I am on PS4 pro, user name is yaketysmakety. The crashes have happened while trying to load into quickplay. It crashed and shut down my playstation after a minute or two I was able to turn it back on. The other crash happened during free play. The game shut down and I was sent back to my menu screen. Here is a screen shot of my error codes to help with date/time.error.jpg

Message 88 of 1,975 (1,544 Views)

★★ Novice
Playstation 4 Pro
Skinnyreaper09
Went to the playstation main menu, Closed anthem application down and my ps4 just crashed. Turned on after and did a repair. Only happened once.
Yes I reported the crash.
Message 89 of 1,975 (1,544 Views)

★★ Novice

PS4

N7Dante

Had the odd blue screen crash before but two days ago while on the loading screen to start a contract with one other player in my party, it just turned my console off, making the power down sound. Pressing the power button did nothing, gave it a minute, pressed again and it rebooted into the check screen, I posted the error report when asked. My partner loaded in fine that time but had experienced a hard crash once before as well.

Message 90 of 1,975 (1,542 Views)