Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by xAmadeusKingx

Original Post

★★ Novice

This has happened to me as well. I'll be playing and it will crash completly shutting down my console. I am so dissapointed

in this game. I wanted this to be good but I am actually afraid of playing and ruining my console. I wish I could get my money back. 

Message 41 of 1,975 (1,913 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PS4 slim

Stranjah7

Crashes while playing: most of the time it disconnects and sends me to the intro screen. Sometimes it freezes in loading screen with sound effects in the background, having to close the game manually. This leads to a bluescreen Playstation error.  Sometimes it does not let me close manually and stays in loading screen frozen and  have to switch of ps4. Since the 22 (launch date) I have had 2 critical errors: while playing, the console just turns off and it automatically does a hard drive reset on safe mode which looks bad. Haven't played today hearing that this can harm ps4 console.

I recommend you solve these kind of problems fast. This is not helping the game with the problems that it already has. Or would you buy a new bed with a broken leg? 

Message 42 of 1,975 (1,919 Views)

PS 4 crashing info gatharing

★★ Novice

PS 4.

After few week gaming.

Only ones .

Nickname: GVL050486

Message 43 of 1,975 (1,843 Views)

★★ Novice

ps4

Guttaboylaflare

The crash has happened to me 4 times when closing my application to exit the game I had to unplug and wait 5 mins before I could start my console again, I'm pretty sure my console is corrupted I have like glitched colorful looking restart, power off and rest mode buttons on the power screen and it's super laggy and slow loading and wont let me use my lan cable anymore only wifi. I would love to play the game still but I feel I'm goin to lose my console now and I cant afford a new one please fix this before someone else loses thier console as well hope this helps 

Message 44 of 1,975 (1,914 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi, I have had this problem twice. The first time,  I was just doing a stronghold and the frames just started to drop. My PS4 just turned off. Turned it on and it said My PS4 was not turned off correctly. The second time, I put my PS4 in rest mode with Anthem still open. Once I turned it on, it said my playstation wasn’t turned off correctly. I am on PS4 Pro. PSN: Ghostface_Viper. I would continue to keep testing this out but I don’t want to break my PlayStation. I even deleted the game jsut in case. I believe this game needs a big optimization update and I would love to have feedback once the root cause is found. Love the Game, but still needs tons of work. Keep up the hard work BioWare. I will ride this train whole way.

Message 45 of 1,975 (1,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 Pro 

Tag:  ironcitysteelers

takes place:   Mostly during load screens.  After long waits, instant crash.  Sometimes I’m lucky and just blue screen.  

Do i report?  Yes when BS happens.  BS happens all thentime.  The hard crash happens at least twice a day for me.  

Solving for Hard crash?  I have to wait about 3-5 min, the. Manually hit power button.  System reboots in safe then back in.  

Thoughts:   Man hate to say it, I enjoy playing your game when I can.  But if your game somehow breaks my system.  Not cool and a first for the gaming Industry.  I’m sure that is being overblow and it would just “F” my hard drive but still. 

Message 46 of 1,975 (1,914 Views)

★ Novice

I have been having this issue with the game since release day. I own a PS4 slim and the crashes happen at random times while playing Anthem. I reported 4 out of the 9 times it crashed (3 of those were hard crashes). Once it crashed I then had to wait for a while before I could turn in back on by the power button and then I’m met with the error screen. 

Message 47 of 1,975 (1,915 Views)

★ Apprentice

PS4 Pro

PSN = KYCARDS

Random crashes, sometimes happens in the middle of a stronghold, contract, etc... others times it has happened on the reward screen or when closing the game. 

Have to wait for about 30-45 seconds and then turn on the PS4 Pro manually and let it repair the database before I can play again.

Yes, I have report all the crashes via playstation.

Message 48 of 1,975 (1,912 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Hi, This crash happened in the middle of completing a contract. I'm playing on the PS4 Pro with HDR enabled. PS4 username is InfiniteTriangle. The game crashed, popped up with an error code, then immediately shut my PS4 off. After about 5 minutes I was able to turn my console back on just by pressing the power button. Power button was not working within those 5 minutes. After the console rebooted, I reported the system error to Sony.

Message 49 of 1,975 (1,909 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PS4 PRO

PSN ID: epicnessdaveness 

Crashes takes place: entering/exiting missions, fort Tarsis (randomly), a few times during missions (boots from mission to tittle screen: re-enters session), other random times. Crashes vary from full system Crashes(complete game failure/closure of game with error code CE-34878-0 Or CE-36329-3), to in game crashes (i.e., crashes to splash and tittle screens) no data loss. Haven't had issues restarting, or with power. Has not crashed my system to point of complete resetting ps4. 

Message 50 of 1,975 (1,911 Views)