Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by 3arc_Paulo88

Original Post

★★ Novice

- PS4

- RitzyLonelyWolf

- Every time I finish a quick play, expedition, freeplay ect.

No.

Yes.

Message 31 of 1,975 (2,581 Views)

★★ Novice
Playing on ps4 pro hard crash after just closing the game properly, exit game ps button to home options close game, hard crash playstation wouldnt turn back on at first.
Message 32 of 1,975 (2,529 Views)

★★ Novice
Playstation console: standard PS4
PSN ID: Deathwatch0885
I had one crash so far that took me back to the PS4 dashboard. It occurred during a legendary contract while flying to the next area. After that I tried to restart the game but couldn't until I had restarted my console. Multiple times I had the game crashing back to the BioWare boot screen. Those crashes happened in a variety of situations ranging from loading screens, match making, in Fort Tarsis, in the Forge, during freeplay etc.
Message 33 of 1,975 (2,526 Views)

★★ Novice

Playstation Console : PS4 Pro

PSN ID - PauloMF88

Crash Info : Was in a full squad of 4, we left a free play event and I crashed just before the rewards screen appeared.

Reported: YES

Message 34 of 1,975 (2,510 Views)

★ Novice

The crash takes place at a random time. As soon as the crash happens my PlayStation 4 goes into a hard crash. As if the power plug was pulled during gameplay. In order for me to turn on my PlayStation 4  I have to physically turn the power back on. Pressing the PlayStation button on the controller will not turn the system back on.  The PlayStation does not turn on for a couple minutes after the initial crash. This has happened three times so far playing anthem. Every time after pressing the on button on the PlayStation 4 system will reboot as if the plug was pulled out. Yes I have reported the problem all three times. 

Message 35 of 1,975 (2,519 Views)

★★ Novice

PS4 (regular)

fat_lingu

the issue usually occurs when closing the game (Anthem) the console shuts off  tries to reboot then shuts off again and wont restart until unplugged for 30 seconds or so then upon reboot it will check the system and then tell me the was a ce-36329-3 error which i report 

Message 36 of 1,975 (2,518 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

PS4 PRO

My crash is normally at boot or while booting into a mission. Had lockup recently.

Kind of concerned, I have inviting a lot of PS4 Friends to come and play.

I enjoy the gameplay when I can get in or when the game is not crashing my PS4 Pro.

Please fix this game, it is a beautiful sexy game as far as graphics, needs work, a bit tweaking here and there.

This game has potential to have and get a bigger following.

Thank you

Message 37 of 1,975 (2,507 Views)

Betreff: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

Playstation Pro
Noceopath
It happened to me 2 times the first time I turned my ps4 off while the game was open (I was in fort tarsis). When I tryed to start it it didn't work with the controller, so i pressed the power button and the console started with the system reboot screen. Second time it was when i turned off the game application, also in fort tarsis. Same procedure to get it running again. I did not have any code to report after the console did his reboot. 

Message 38 of 1,975 (2,512 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play Anthem on my PS4 Pro.

User: Balboa2

i have had multiple crashes resulting in my PS4 freezing and not being able to shut down or turn off on its own. This has happened while playing.

I truly love the game but if this keeps happening I may have to walk away from it as I do not want to damage my PS4 Pro.

Thanks, 

Nick

Message 39 of 1,975 (2,502 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: Argdan_

Crash Info: Various connection problems (attached pictures) and one that closed the game; (CE-34878-0) Anthem™.

Message 40 of 1,975 (2,501 Views)