Re: PS4 Crashing Info Gathering

by xcalicoxjackx

Original Post

★★ Novice

PlayStation Console: (Pro)

PSN ID: scruggsster

Crash Info:When does the crash take place? Multiple place, have had it crash on trophy at the end of missions for achievements like regions completed or sentinel rank, have also had it crash at mission complete to rewards, it has crashed at mission load while matchmaking with 1 other party memeber.  Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? Yes, I have to wait to power it back up by the button on the PS there is a delay and the controller does not work which has never been the case unless it was factory reset

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? (Y/N) Y

Message 11 of 1,975 (5,545 Views)

★ Novice

PS4 Pro
xcalicoxjackx
Crash happens when I try to close the app from the playstation dashboard.  Has happened 3 or 4 times.
I've reported it when prompted.

Message 12 of 1,975 (5,557 Views)

★ Novice

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: DaxSlayer

Crash Info: it is happening at seemingly random times during free play and missions

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes

Message 13 of 1,975 (5,549 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have been sharing via PS4 console error reports.
I tried to get my money back as this is a faulty product but Sony said no beacuse I have Anthem Trophies! Are you fricking kidding me?

I would like a full refund.

Message 14 of 1,975 (5,538 Views)

★★ Novice

Iv got a PS4 pro and the crash just happens randomly sometimes and I have to unplug it and plug it back in again and I also have a friend who has the same problems but he has it worse then me it happens a lot more and it just happens randomly for me I do a mission I get to the end and then boom randomly I just get and error code come on the screen and then my PS4 just turns off randomly 

Message 15 of 1,975 (5,542 Views)

★★★ Newbie

PlayStation Console: PS4

PSN ID: vindelofel and SableFel

Crash Info:When does the crash take place? After installing Anthem, the past couple of weeks. 

Are you having to take specific steps to get your PlayStation going again? Yes. Also, since we have had anthem, we can not connect to the internet on it or other games, even though our hulu works fine on it. We will not play this game again until this is fixed, and we are uninstalling it from our console. This is unacceptable. 

Have you reported your crash data when prompted? Yes. 

Message 16 of 1,975 (5,550 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Happened at exactly the same time on two PlayStations, one Pro and one Slim. Game crashed when we were in the same session, right at the beginning of last Diggs' mission.

We had to restart both PlayStations. Slim had to check the database before restarting. I had to long-press the On button for it to react and turn on.

Both of us reported the problem when prompted.

Message 17 of 1,975 (5,552 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Mine crashes ps4 when I try to close Anthem.
Yes I have reported.
I want a full refund.
Message 18 of 1,975 (5,538 Views)

★★★ Newbie

The big issue I have is that the game crashes so hard that it turns my console and TV off. It’s wild. My console is only 3 years old. And software is up to date. It’s happened at least three times now. Anyone else having this problem? 

Message 19 of 1,975 (5,545 Views)

★★★★ Novice
PS4 Pro
PsnID: Ravenwolf324

I pressed the home button in fort tarsis then tried to shut down the game and my system hard crashed. I had to wait about 30 seconds then press the power button on the console for my system to restart. It ran a drive check then asked me to send an error report. Which I did.
Message 20 of 1,975 (5,527 Views)