PS4 - Connection Problems

by ssOuL71

Original Post

PS4 - Connection Problems

★★ Novice

Hi,

Im gettin connection problems during the premier of the game.

First launch of the game allways goes smooth and I start to play - then randomly - one time after 1 game another time after 5 games - when i finish and returnin to lobby i get disconnected - after that im havin that reconnection attempts 1 of 9 and it goes like this till i get that EA servers are down or my connection is bad (i got 100mb download and 50mb upload - i play PLENTY of games only multiplayer and only on APEX i have this issue) - when I want to pick other connection server from the loggin screen list (when i press R3) i see that on all EU servers I have 10-20MS and 0 paket losses - when I switch to them one by one its the same story. After 5minutes of reconnectin it works and then again... after 1 or 3 or 5 games i get the same story OVER and OVER again...

Please fix this because since premiere im sittin in lobby loggin screen and gettin reconnect attempts.

Here u can see a vid I made how does it looks like : https://www.twitch.tv/ldm69soul/clip/IronicInnocentCurlewMcaT

Please help BR

Message 1 of 6 (699 Views)

Re: PS4 - Connection Problems

★★ Novice
Now there is a NEW feature - I couldnt disband the group in game - I was clickin disband and nothing happend and I had my teamm8 in a team but he was disconnected - when i open the game the white loading circle is loading since 10minutes and NOTHING happens - i restarted PS4 and still the same.

Well done.
Message 2 of 6 (661 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Same problem, very annoying... Nat type 2, connected via cable,router restarted already.
Message 3 of 6 (651 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

They’re having a lot of connection issues. Heck I haven’t been able to complete an entire game since it came out so I’m not even going to try until theres a fix. FN it is

Message 4 of 6 (644 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same issue, brazilian ISP. 100mb Down/ 50mb UP

I get stuck in reconnections atempt and it never works. I tried everthing as well, from power cycling to opening all ports. Nothing works

For some reason, I believe it has to do with EA servers routing. We had the Anthem Beta last week and I had exactly the same problems, and I found out that everyone that had the same problem I had, had the same ISP (Vivo).

Now, I managed to fix that to some extend on Anthem by giving my Ps4 a fixed IP. It worked for a while, but don't work on Apex.

Some people had sucess on Anthem by changing the system language (yeah, I know...), didn't work for me on Anthem. But after a good 30 minutes trying to connect on Apex, I changed the system language and the connection worked as it should.

Great servers EA. Love it!

Message 5 of 6 (628 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank You EA that u provide fast answer how to repair this issue. BIG THANKSStandard smile week pasts my question and 0 reply 0 help. Professional help. 

Much appreciate

Message 6 of 6 (492 Views)