PS4 Code 100/Unable to Connect to PSN

by CptPatrickDKirk

Original Post

PS4 Code 100/Unable to Connect to PSN

★★ Novice

I have tried everything I can find on here and on the internet to try to fix this darn bug, but it takes me nearly 10 minutes of constantly retrying to log in to Apex on PS4. I am constantly bombarded with "Unable to complete EA Account sign in [Code 100]" error messages or "Unable to connect to Playstation Network" messages, usually alternating between the two. I have tried setting my DNS TO 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. but that has not helped. I have tried reinstalling, clearing database, and even FULLY wiping my PS4 and downloading everything again. It's so frustrating having to fight the game just to get signed in so hopefully someone can give me some insight on what I should try next..

Message 1 of 16 (578 Views)

Re: PS4 Code 100/Unable to Connect to PSN

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Does manually changing your server(if you can get this far) have any impact?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 2 of 16 (546 Views)

★★ Novice

It does not unfortunately. Both of the servers I've tried encounter similar issues.

Message 3 of 16 (504 Views)

★★ Novice

I've had the same issues since I've started playing this game. 2021 and this is still the ONLY game i have these issues with. 

Message 4 of 16 (441 Views)

Community Manager

@CptPatrickDKirk @SlXX Wanted to confirm if these issues are still happening?

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 5 of 16 (424 Views)

★★ Novice

It is still happening. I even migrated from PS4 to PS5 and I am still regularly getting both the Code 100 and the "Cannot Connect to PlayStation Network" error messages interchangeably when trying to log in.

Message 6 of 16 (421 Views)

★★ Novice

Yep. Still happening. PS4,PS4 pro, PS5, and multiple locations in multiple States. I've tried everything including all the quick remedies such as logging/linking on EA, reinstalling, and changing DNS. Nothing works.

Message 7 of 16 (396 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@CptPatrickDKirk Is there any changes you have made to your network settings? (not console settings but settings in your internet equipment)

Also when you connect to your network, does it show any information for either NAT or UPnP? 

CM- updated to ask additional information

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 8 of 16 (385 Views)

Community Manager
@SlXX Same question ^

Illium.png

Message 9 of 16 (383 Views)

★★ Novice

No changes from when I switched to PS5 if that's what you were asking. I haven't changed any network settings outside of adjusting DNS originally. 

Message 10 of 16 (379 Views)