PS4: Character move on it's on while ADS

by Robin9339

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PS4: Character move on it's on while ADS

★★★ Newbie

Sometimes my character moves on it's on while aiming down sights. With that I mean it is slowly walking forward. It's pretty annoying.

Is this a game bug or can I change my settings to fix this?

Message 1 of 3 (6,353 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PS4: Character move on it's on while ADS

★★★ Newbie

I only have one controller, maybe I'll buy a new one. Got this controller for two years, maybe it's worn out. 

I already had the feeling that the controller sticks didn't really respond well to my actions.

View in thread

Message 3 of 3 (6,334 Views)

All Replies

@Robin9339 wrote:

Sometimes my character moves on it's on while aiming down sights. With that I mean it is slowly walking forward. It's pretty annoying.

Is this a game bug or can I change my settings to fix this?

Have you tried another controller? Normally when this happens the movement stick of the controller is getting worn and postions itself where the avatar moves seemingly on its own and moving the stick ever so slightly back to center stops the movement.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 2 of 3 (6,341 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I only have one controller, maybe I'll buy a new one. Got this controller for two years, maybe it's worn out. 

I already had the feeling that the controller sticks didn't really respond well to my actions.

Message 3 of 3 (6,335 Views)