(PS4) Cannot find any crew or create my own

by GabrielNCZ

Original Post

Accepted Solution

(PS4) Cannot find any crew or create my own

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Hello everyone,

So I have this problem with my NFS Heat where I cannot find any crew or even create my own. There’s no error message, it simply does not give any result when I try to find a crew. When I tried to create my own crew, I’m only able to set the name, and that’s all, no more fields to fill or anything to complete the creation of the crew. 

I’ve done some troubleshooting already like uninstall the game, check for updates, nothing helped.

Internet its not the problem, as I’m able to play online normally.

Also, I’ve already left the starter crew.

Hope you guys can help me.

Message 1 of 2 (320 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: (PS4) Cannot find any crew or create my own

★ Novice

Ok, so I figure it out the possible problem, as my PS4 was in Portuguese, the game automatically translated everything to Portuguese. But there's must be some kind of a bug in the Portuguese translation that does not show some fields on screen. As I switched the PS4 language to English, I'm able to find and create a crew.

Simply on your PS4 go to Settings > Language > Switch to "English (United States)" and you should be able to find and create a crew.

Hope this helps. 

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (246 Views)

All Replies

Re: (PS4) Cannot find any crew or create my own

★ Novice

Ok, so I figure it out the possible problem, as my PS4 was in Portuguese, the game automatically translated everything to Portuguese. But there's must be some kind of a bug in the Portuguese translation that does not show some fields on screen. As I switched the PS4 language to English, I'm able to find and create a crew.

Simply on your PS4 go to Settings > Language > Switch to "English (United States)" and you should be able to find and create a crew.

Hope this helps. 

Message 2 of 2 (247 Views)