PS4 Cannot Connect to EA Servers - APEX

by higaroshi

Original Post

Re: PS4 Cannot Connect to EA Servers - APEX

★ Guide
@higaroshi The Apex devs announced that this was a beta patch (at least the cross-platform part). The programmer in me, though, is puzzled. They're taking a big risk shoehorning beta code alongside a limited-time event. If it's buggy enough (which it seems to be), many players will be locked out of the early rewards, and they're souring a marquee event with bad first impressions. It doesn't help that the PS4 version is a hot mess. I've always had issues with menu and interface bugs. Dev people: good QA pays dividends. Bad QA sinks ships.
Message 11 of 21 (340 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Guess it wasn't just me. This is my first time logging in and I separately connected my account. Hope they fix this soon.

Message 12 of 21 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm in

Message 13 of 21 (339 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here couldn’t connect after the update 

Message 14 of 21 (338 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yeah Same for some reason even when I do hop on it my character has an Aneurism before  lagging out again, also I think they've should have released crossplay by itself earlier on instead of a timed event.

Message 15 of 21 (328 Views)

★ Apprentice

Working now for me.

Message 16 of 21 (321 Views)

★ Apprentice

Just got fixed

Message 17 of 21 (314 Views)

Re: Won't connect to EA Servers

★ Apprentice

Mine as well! My PC works but not the PS4. I finally got it past the Home Screen.

Message 18 of 21 (306 Views)

★ Apprentice

Agreed! When I load in, there is no new event just the reward items. Anyone else having this problem?

Message 19 of 21 (303 Views)

Re: Won't connect to EA Servers

★★★★ Novice

Seems to be related to the crossplay, I’m on PS4  and when I can finally get it to the home screen and start it up, the round will try to start, then kick me out with error message invalid:token. Trying the ps4 solo que I’m seeing max 5 qued so I can’t test it either way.

Message 20 of 21 (298 Views)