[PS4] Can't play PvZ GW2 - 'must be signed into PSN' problem

by mattbath

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Can't play PvZ GW2 - 'must be signed into PSN' problem

★★★★★ Newbie
I have pvz garden warfare the only game i could afford for my son and he cant play it
Message 61 of 83 (2,436 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
How please it is the only game i could afford for my son
Message 62 of 83 (2,434 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
I am soooo disappointed it was the only game i could afford for my son
Message 63 of 83 (2,435 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Dear ea
Ive loved all of your games but i seem to have the same problem and i am not pleased to turn off the router and then turn it on. Is there any way i can do it other than that?
Message 64 of 83 (2,039 Views)

★★★ Newbie
EA,
Is there any resolution to this problem?
We just bought this console with 5 other games, and each of the other games work fine. This problem seems persistent with Plants vs Zombies.

I find that when I restart the PS4, and immediately start the PvZ game, I can get in. I’ve had to use this method to access the game several times now.

This is beyond ridiculous EA. Please help.
Message 65 of 83 (1,853 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I'm having the same problem. Keeps saying it needs to update but will not finish the update. Haven't been able to play at all.
Message 66 of 83 (1,830 Views)

Community Manager

@kiluaeakane Try changing your PS4 Clock settings. If it is automatic then change it to manual and set the correct time. Launch the game

Then try putting it back to automatic.

Select  (Settings) > [Date and Time] to set the date and time, as well as the display format.

@nightsprites What console are you on? It may be a case that you do not have enough free space on the console to allow it to download and install.

Darko.png
Message 67 of 83 (1,793 Views)

★ Novice

My downloaded version would launch mid-game. (see attached screen shot)  After multiple chats with EA we discovered their "ready to play while still downloading" feature is broken.   WAIT until the entire file downloads before launching the game.  Otherwise, you will end up in the middle of a game, not knowing where you are, what do to, which buttons do what, etc.  Wish I had researched before buying the game.  Perhaps then I would have realized this game seems to have many buggy problems.

Message 68 of 83 (1,644 Views)

Community Manager

@glassman94 The game you are in when the ready to play option becomes available is a free to play mode that lets you familiarize yourself with the controls and how the game works while you wait for the game to install. It is not a bug but rather part of the game.

Darko.png
Message 69 of 83 (1,623 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Good Day

I am having the same problem as most people here reported.

I purchased PvZ GW2 loaded and update as requested. When putting game to play after it shows I logging into EA servers then a message come saying need to be logged in to playstation network to continue.

Any chance I can get some help in regards to this please.

Thank you

Message 70 of 83 (1,588 Views)