[PS4] Can't play PvZ GW2 - 'must be signed into PSN' problem

by mattbath

Original Post

Re: [PS4] Can't play PvZ GW2 - 'must be signed into PSN' problem

★ Apprentice

have contacted EA myself also and been told there is no real solution but they are aware of the problem, Be really nice to hear if they were actually working on a resolution or we are just a few of the minor problems and not a big deal!

Message 21 of 83 (3,673 Views)

★★★ Novice
I gave up, and traded the game in!
Message 22 of 83 (3,630 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Its a really hard one to track as I have been in contact with several people with the issue and they have it sometimes, then can connect at other times.  It doesnt seem to have anything to do with our servers....we are aware of it and trying to figure it out but this one is tough as its infrequent and seems to just work sometimes and not work other times. 

Message 23 of 83 (3,607 Views)

★ Apprentice

my psn is redlaw321 and they are free to contact me, I have not ever been able to play the game as of yet !

Message 24 of 83 (3,593 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi support, I cannot play this game, I have tried every solution you have posted, and none seems to work on my end, please help me or refund my digital download...

Best regards!

Message 25 of 83 (3,578 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@EndingPlague @pollack321 - as mentioned above by @EA_Jenni this is something that we're looking into, but at the moment there's no solution. Others have had this issue and been able to get into the game intermittently so it's certainly worth trying again if you haven't already.

As for refunds - this isn't something that we can help with on the forums.

- Andy -

Message 26 of 83 (3,561 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks for your answer, however, something you and ea should bear in mind is the fact that me, as well as many other console gamers, play in consoles because we like the fact of saying "it just works", when you ask me or any other member of the community to begin troubleshooting, turning on and off anything and everything on our network, we are becoming like PC gamers and looking the point of paying for something more packed and supposedly to be ready...

As for me, my network is fine, because if everything else word, but this game, the issue is within the game, not the environment.

I hope you may show my discomfort and annoyance to someone that matters, and is able o make a stand officially on this regard.

Message 27 of 83 (3,555 Views)

★★★ Newbie

same my psn is pee_pee_bandit27

Message 28 of 83 (3,520 Views)

★★ Novice
i couldn't have said it better! having every other online game (including PvZ GW 1) work perfectly fine points to THIS specific title as the issue.
just spent 2GIG updating to the new patch and still nothing! this in a country with one of the highest tarrifs for internet data etc!
financial losses aside, the frustration now grows to anger.
its well over a month since i purchased PvZ GW 2 and not sure if i am even eligible for a refund at the store i bought it from.
i ask directly to EA support team - what recourse is available to me in terms of a refund??
Message 29 of 83 (3,513 Views)

★ Apprentice

yep just updated myself and  it still the same as when i bought it , just a very expensive disk with a very short film on it and a disappointing end.

Message 30 of 83 (3,499 Views)