Re: [PS4] Can't play PvZ GW2 - 'must be signed into PSN' problem

by KKDJEWELL

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

I just bought the PvZ GW2 and I too have the 'must be signed into PSN' problem.  Clearly this is a problem for many.  I didn't realize EA games have such problems.  Unless there is a fix, i'll have to try to go for a refund as well as carefully consider if I buy EA games in the future.  Please let me know if there is a fix.

Message 71 of 83 (1,985 Views)

Community Manager

@jeffersonjchoi Have you checked that you are signed into the PSN?  The accepted solution in this thread has worked for many: https://answers.ea.com/t5/PvZ-Garden-Warfare-1/You-must-be-signed-in-to-quot-psn-quot-to-continue/td...

Darko.png
Message 72 of 83 (1,970 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi , I have problem with sing to EA ... keyword not working or have japanese symbols ... pls help

Message 73 of 83 (1,656 Views)

Community Manager

@Jokanielik You need to set your console or Origin default language to English and then try to log back in.

Darko.png
Message 74 of 83 (1,639 Views)

★★★ Novice
To all those people apart of the Angry Mob... I would suggest trading in your PS4 for an XBOX One and getting PVZ GW 2. It seems PC and XBOX have less connectivity issues.
Message 75 of 83 (1,624 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

yay! - changing the custom settings worked for me - thanks

but what is amazing is that we're buying this product 2 years later from these posts (on special offer from the playstore) and it is STILL is an issue that I had to spend one hour finding a solution for.  And my son is having to play from my account because we still can't figure out the issue with his age restrictions even though he is 10.

Anyway - pleased I scrolled through to the third page of comments to find this!  

Message 76 of 83 (1,545 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having  the same prob and I have tried EVERYTHING!

Message 77 of 83 (1,388 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

I just bought Pvz GW 2 and I’ve tried to play it and it keeps saying that I must sign in to psn I have tried logging in and out 

Message 78 of 83 (1,270 Views)

★★ Guide
didnt work for me
Message 79 of 83 (960 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Can you try to fix mine too?? Im having the exact same problem.

Message 80 of 83 (856 Views)