Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

PS4 Battlefield 1 - 10/18/2016 to present 10 /21/2016

by spencer0003

Original Post

Highlighted

PS4 Battlefield 1 - 10/18/2016 to present 10 /21/2016

★★★ Newbie

PS4 Online play unavailable to EA servers called INTERNET service provider No issues on their end advised me to contact EA

Also Early Enlister Deluxe Edition & Premium Pass content not provided only received the Lawrence of Arabia  Rifle ONLY , When you go into the main menu for your soldier  to customize vehicles are , no options for vehicle skins or anything just silhouettesof vehicles nothing to do there .  

no patches for any packs at all  no battle packs received at all  when in game received 3 battle packs for playing and level up but 3 of the exact same pistol ?? x3 ? really  no red baron kit only pistol no vehicle skins no horse skin ETC.

also have premium pass but when in multiplayer not re-spawning in premium locations as in BF4 ???also When using melee attacks on the past 3 days stab player a min of 3 x nothing happens to them but just get their attention by moving them around then they  melee me then it is  instant death for me  ??? am i the only person that is having these issues with Battlefield 1 early enlister deluxe edition with Premium Pass ?? or is this  an issue for others here with Playstation 4 network ????

Message 1 of 1 (332 Views)

bf1-eye

Forgot your password or ID?

If you can’t remember your EA Account ID, password, or security code, use this information to reset things and get back into your account.

View more on EA Help

fifa-20-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help