(PS4)Anthem wont launch

by PowerGoK1ller42

Original Post

Re: (PS4)Anthem wont launch

★★★★★ Novice

After 1 hour trying, I got in the game for 3 minutes, then the game crash and return to tittle screen with the message that was not possible to connect with the servers.

Message 11 of 16 (921 Views)

★★★ Novice

I just want my money back at this point 

Message 12 of 16 (900 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I keep getting all kinds of error messages. Can’t connect to server, pilot data can’t upload, servers are not operational (even though the site it sends you to says all are up and running), unknown error, but the biggest * storm is when it completely crashes my PS4 (3rd time I’ve had this happen and it kinda has a popping sound when it black screens it! Then it does memory restore and I have to send a report in for the system crash!

Message 13 of 16 (893 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Spoiler
I've had the same problem. I've tried it even went to the EA website and made a profile. Its not letting me play the game but the thing is I have TitanFall 2 which is another EA game but I have zero problems with playing that.
Message 14 of 16 (785 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have a fix for you, I have the same problem but before you press X to continue, you need to press triangel for the settings menu, circle to go back and than press X to continue. By Some reasons this Works always for me. I found that it had to do something with your EA ACCOUNT. But im good with this method Wink good luck, I hope it will work for you to! 

Message 15 of 16 (591 Views)

★★★★ Pro
@jeffvos1993 Thanks for this helpful hint, but this thread is very old. It’s not likely that the folks you’re responding to will see it.
Message 16 of 16 (547 Views)