PRO CLUBS captain working PRO player stats NOT working

by Carlo33s

Original Post

Re: IS anybody having problems with their pro clubs player not gaining anymore s

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

YOU do gain stats, just ignore the xp bars at the end of the match as its BUGGED!! you can earn skill points from playing PRO CLUBS games NOT DROP INS!! each pro players stats will grow quicker the lower your overall rating, as your pro gets better your stats take longer to level up and are all to do with what position you play, for example a ST will grow shooting attributes whereas a RM will grow dribbling stats better. AT the end of a match the thing you want to pay attention to is the overall rating circle, you will know if you have gained a stat increase as it adds a green increase to the blue circle, LASTLY there is a rumour of there being 115 skill points, i can confirm there are 110

Message 21 of 37 (1,206 Views)

Re: IS anybody having problems with their pro clubs player not gaining anymore s

★★★★★ Novice

No, I don't gain certain stats. I verified it through different playstyles etc, my strength is always 70 and 0%. Since ~25 games.

Message 22 of 37 (1,202 Views)

★★ Novice
Im having the same problem, in the end of all games, the bar is full completed, but everytime the sames skills and the same number, for exemple strength, i played 4 dropin matches and 3 or 4 proclubs matches, in all of then I receiveded a full bar in strength, but I have always 77, please fix this, for proclubs players it is really frustating...
Message 23 of 37 (1,197 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

"AT the end of a match the thing you want to pay attention to is the overall rating circle, you will know if you have gained a stat increase as it adds a green increase to the blue circle."
This is the problem, the overall rating circle is stuck at the same amount. You're stuck with the same overall rating level as you never level up, it is like your player is not gaining any XP.

Message 24 of 37 (1,157 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Have the same problem in Pro Clubs. Statistics for my star do not grow up after the match. And If I want to play my club and there is less then 3 players we can not play the match. If I have more then 2 players the match starts but captain get kick form the game all the time.

Message 25 of 37 (1,148 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

if you look at your players individual stats you will notice blue progress bars with a % of how far you are away from levelling up that stat, SO if you looked at say sprint speed and the blue bar is at 85% look after the next match to see if its changed, if your pro is levelling up it will go up from 85% to say 88%, i had this same problem as i also thought my pro wasnt levelling up but he is, i now have 90 rated RM and 91 ST, go and check your individual stats and look whats levelling up, if you still haveing problems and not getting any stat increase then contact EA/ORIGIN

Message 26 of 37 (1,137 Views)

Re: PRO CLUBS captain working PRO player stats NOT working

★★★★★ Novice

Same with me - Xbox One 

Message 27 of 37 (1,026 Views)

Re: PRO CLUBS captain working PRO player stats NOT working

★★★ Apprentice

One more here with the same problem, been stuck on 85 for about 60 matches now, pretty much only play pro clubs and this ruining the game experience for me

Message 28 of 37 (1,021 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I look at the real percentages in my stats but they dont chance. The circle doesnt change aswell.

Are any of you Captain?

Message 29 of 37 (991 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

This is the last reply from EA customer support - after 1 week of emails .

"Checked the knpown issue's and it looks like the studio is investigating it at this time. So you dont need to create another account just keep an eye out on the forums for updates."

And after i did almost everything they told me :

This what i did so far :
1.Clear cash from Xbox network
2.uninstall and reinstall the game 
3. Delete data files 
4.Delete personal settings
5.Delete pro club file

Message 30 of 37 (975 Views)