Re: PRO CLUBS captain working PRO player stats NOT working

by Mabdi19

Original Post

★★★★ Guide
That's true... my pro stats is not increase!!

EA please make a game without broken bugs!!
Message 11 of 37 (1,610 Views)

★★★★ Guide
That's in XBOX ONE same case!
Message 12 of 37 (1,608 Views)

★★★★ Novice
PS4 same on.
Message 13 of 37 (1,551 Views)

Re: CONFIRMED FIFA 18 Pro Clubs Player Stats BUG

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Ea isn't gonna respond for [removed by CM] . I tweeted them and had my friend, with 2 million followers, retweet it on the 2nd day of early release. They still haven't done [removed by CM]  I've been glitched since my 15th game on September 25th. They don't give a [removed by CM] 

Message 14 of 37 (1,534 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

God dammit, EA, fix this [removed by CM] ! I play on PC and since Monday my pro no longer progresses. Just like people in the comment section mentioned, nothing changes after playing many games, both in clubs and drop ins, stats stay the same, no more skill points added and everytime it shows same 6 stats getting leveled but eventually they do not get any level, they just stay the same. It no longer makes any sense playing this mode if you can't progress. You try so hard to win the game and yet you get nothing for your achievements. It is very frustrating. It looks like all you care about is your trashy FUT like it's the only thing in your game. Hope this will be fixed soon. It's getting very annoying and I will switch to PES if this continues. 

Message 15 of 37 (1,517 Views)

Re: CONFIRMED FIFA 18 Pro Clubs Player Stats BUG

★★★★★ Newbie
I have the same problem too.
Message 16 of 37 (1,515 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
Exactly the same issue on ps4
Message 17 of 37 (1,414 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

My problem is similar, I can't get any skill points or use them... i deleted everything and started again, same problem. Called EA and they don't know what the problem is and suggested i wait lol. Also, i chose to be ST (striker) and everytime i back up, it puts me RM (right middlefielder). Also, sometimes it says I have 26 skill points but I can't use them. Really frustrating.

Message 18 of 37 (1,408 Views)

Re: IS anybody having problems with their pro clubs player not gaining anymore s

★★★ Novice
I'm the same mate.... I got to level 86 overall and he stopped gaining everything.
This has happen the last 2 years for me.
I deleted everything and made another player and he got glitched again at 86 overall... all this time and money wasted for nothing..... i should be pushing at least a 93 overall player by now
Message 19 of 37 (1,381 Views)

Re: IS anybody having problems with their pro clubs player not gaining anymore s

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly the same problem as Dr33laKk has.

Stuck at 85 for the past 3 days now and I did play alot (like 6+ hours per day). Up to rating 85 all seemed to work ok.

Message 20 of 37 (1,364 Views)