[PLEASE READ] - Multiplayer Progress Lost and connection issues

by Jager_Grimm

Original Post

Constant game crashes without error message

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I've been unable to play battlefield 1 because whenever I join a game, I will always crash within about 30minutes of play. The game freezes (0 fps) with some audio loops remaining. I then have to alt-f4 & close the game via task manager in order to get it to close. I then have to restart origin in order to be able to run the game again, as once I have crashed origin thinks that the game is still open. It's incredibly frustrating as it seems to happen at random, often just when I'm starting to enjoy the game I get booted. 

I've attempted to reinstall the game on both my HDD & SSD, ran the repair tool, reinstalled my drivers, monitored temperatures, changed my gfx settings to be as low as possible & even used a config file to limit the max FPS - still I cannot get the game to stop crashing. I also played the beta version of the game without a single issue. 

PC specs:

Windows 10

GPU: AMD Radeon 7850 1gb

CPU: 3.4ghz i5 

RAM: 24gb kingston

Installed on 128gb samsung SSD

Message 41 of 291 (1,440 Views)

Re: Lost progress BF1 multiplayer

★★★★★ Newbie
Yeah wtf dice you *. I grind for 9 whole days, getting every unlockable skin and medal, just to lose it all this morning. Please for the love of god fix this, I worked to hard to just restart
Message 42 of 291 (1,836 Views)

Re: LOST MY MULTIPLAYER BF1 PROGRESS.

★★★ Newbie
I was playing operations and i finished the game and it was all good i went to settings to test my internet connection and come back 30 sec later to the bf1 menu and same * happened to be man
Message 43 of 291 (1,980 Views)

Re: All Game Progress Lost - Battlefield 1

★★★★ Novice
This has just happened to me today! Was playing this morning perfectly, went offline for just over an hour, come back and I've gone from level 20 to level 0! Please fix this EA and give me all my data back.
Message 44 of 291 (2,629 Views)

★★★ Newbie
You can coearly see i have a golden dog tag and i somt have premium either
Message 45 of 291 (2,678 Views)

Rank 40 to rank 0

★★★ Novice
After signing into battlefield companion app all my progress reset to 0 but when i join a game my classes are the same and have skins.. but everythings 0.. explain please? Did the whole reset and everything.. psn RCaTT2..
Can see all my trophies and everything, was a day 1 player so no way im rank 0.. help
Message 46 of 291 (2,571 Views)

★★★ Newbie
This is exactly what happened to me too... i cant even play now because it wont let me join servers.
Message 47 of 291 (2,661 Views)

Level 54 account reset to 0 on battlefield 1! Help me!!!

★★★ Newbie
After almost two weeks of playing battlefield 1. I had reached level 54 with almost 50 hours of game time. My classes were all going up to level 5 and all of it was lost after I joined a game of rush! I'm now level 0!! I still have all my warbonds and campaign progress but my multiplayer progress has vanished. I've reset my PS4 and battlefield multiple times to see if it is a glitch but the progress is still level 0!! Help me please!!!!!! PS4 name is Aspired_Fire
Message 48 of 291 (2,586 Views)

★★ Novice
I lost all multiplayer progress and guns. All I didn't lose were war bonds. I also can't even connect to multiplayer at all
Message 49 of 291 (2,636 Views)

Progress is gone

★★★ Newbie
Same here. Playing on on PS4. Played for about an hour with no problems, got taken back to main menu, no medals, level back to 0, no weapons...basically everything I eatned is gone. Fix this please, grinding again through this would be a pain in the *
Message 50 of 291 (2,562 Views)