[PLEASE READ] - Multiplayer Progress Lost and connection issues

by Jager_Grimm

Original Post

Stats got reset

★★ Novice

My game kept saying I am offline and after a few tries to go online, it says I am level 0 and all my stats are reset. This is also on the web/mobile companion app.

I am on PS4

Message 21 of 291 (3,938 Views)

Re: Rank reset

★★★ Newbie
The same problems are happening on my companion Application
Message 22 of 291 (3,940 Views)

Battlefield 1 Rank and Class Ranks have been reset to 0.

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie
I was playing Battlefield 1 today, and after completing a match, I was taken back to the main screen and I got a message saying that I'd lost connection to the server. The game then told me that I was offline, so I tried to reconnect, but once I did reconnect all of my rank progress was gone. I kept all the weapons that I had purchased, but lost my rank, my class ranks, my K/D was reset. I had put in quite a few hours, and now it has all gone to waste. If anyone has a solution for this, let me know.
Message 23 of 291 (3,952 Views)

Purchased weapons are taken away and class XP reset for both me and my friend

★★★ Newbie

Twice now me and my friend have joined an operations match and when we start the guns weve already purchased need to be purchased again and our class XP has been reset, please fix soon

Message 24 of 291 (3,540 Views)

Re: All Game Progress Lost - Battlefield 1

★★★★★ Newbie

I was level 62, played since the first day of the early enlister. my group is awesome and now only i cant play since i can log in to ea anymore. everything was reset before i tried restartying the app

Message 25 of 291 (3,960 Views)

Re: Level reset from level 49 to 0

★★★ Newbie

Now it's back but I still can't join any games, also I had every weekly medal from this week done and those are the only things I think I don't have back.

Message 26 of 291 (3,941 Views)

Hero (Retired)

As I mentioned, once EA gets the whole issue solved, the stats will be back in place. However, if you've managed to play a couple of rounds when level wasn't showing, I can't guarantee that the kills you got during these few hours will be added to what you already had.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 27 of 291 (3,916 Views)

Hero (Retired)

I've moved all the posts regarding the issue into one major thread to keep things clearer.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 28 of 291 (3,864 Views)

Re: BF1 Connection Issues

★★★ Novice

Same here.

Message 29 of 291 (3,543 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi. I was playing the Single Player while the servers were having problems. I finished the last War Story with all the Field Manuals and Codex and didn't get the skin rewards, not even the Origin achievements. I even went through the whole mission again now that the servers are back to see if it glitched or something but same results. It shows every Field Manual and Codex unlocked in the Single Player Menu but I can't get the rewards. What do I need to do?

Message 30 of 291 (3,854 Views)