[PLEASE READ] - Multiplayer Progress Lost and connection issues

by Jager_Grimm

Original Post

Re: [PLEASE READ] - Multiplayer Progress Lost and connection issues

★★★ Newbie
My stats are still reset back to 0, I haven't played since because I don't want to rank up from 0 again and have it stay like this, hoping I can get back to my original rank 22. Please fix this, too many damn hours into this game to start again
Message 281 of 291 (985 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all, in many cases you will need to play a match, then your stats should return to normal. In simple terms this should force an update from the server, which will find your correct details and update them for you on your system. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 282 of 291 (973 Views)

★★★ Novice

im still not able to play :P

keep saying go online i dint even started playing multiplayer

Message 283 of 291 (948 Views)

Re: All Game Progress Lost - Battlefield 1

★★★★★ Newbie

I hope you can get this fixed soon.  A lot of us bought the game early so we could get a jump on ranking up.  

Message 284 of 291 (938 Views)

Re: All Game Progress Lost - Battlefield 1

★★★★★ Newbie

ditto

Message 285 of 291 (939 Views)

★★ Novice

Mines up and running, back to normal, no losses. Happy it didn't take long.

Message 286 of 291 (936 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@xTaZzZ1 Your account is prevented from playing at this time. If you reach out to support they can look into it further and advise on how to proceed.

http://help.ea.com/en/article/contact-ea-help/

@rackabackaroon Your account seems to be fine and the issue appears to be over. Are you able to play online? If you're "just" missing stats, they should return after a match, did you try playing?

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 287 of 291 (931 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Didn't try playing yet but will ASAP.  Thank you.  This must be tough on you all, EA has so many dedicated fans of whom I am one.

Message 288 of 291 (926 Views)

Re: BF1 Connection Issues

★★ Novice

Have you fixed it? If so, how? My friend and I can't play because his game won't connect.

Thank you, Feloxy

Message 289 of 291 (850 Views)

★★ Novice

Can you please help me ? I bought Bf1 like three days ago, and since then, i wasn't able to play, because everytime i start the game, it says i'm offline, and when i click "go online", screen goes to "connecting" for like 2 seconds, but nothing really connects, and it goes back to main menu without anything being changed. I tried clicking that countless times, but it didn't help. Even reinstalled Origin and Bf1, but it didn't help either.

Message 290 of 291 (842 Views)