Re: Rank reset

by azaretsky87

Original Post

★★★ Newbie
I have the exact same problem, I was trying to get into a game, and it wouldn't connect me online. Then once I did get online and in a game, I died and when I respawned, all my stats were zero. Like I haven't played at all.
Message 11 of 291 (2,466 Views)

Hero (Retired)

EA services seems to have some issues right now. Back in BF4 rank did show as level 0 when the Stat Engine was down and it returned back to normal once the problems disappeared. I would expect it to be the same right now, once the problems are gone, the ranks will almost certainly be back to normal.

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 12 of 291 (2,450 Views)

Re: All Game Progress Lost - Battlefield 1

★★★ Newbie
How did your stuff get fixed? I have lost all progress and it is telling me I'm level 0 and I was 12
Message 13 of 291 (2,537 Views)

★★★ Newbie
How did it get fixed
Message 14 of 291 (2,527 Views)

missing levels and gear

★★★ Newbie

On 10/29/16 I was playing Battlefield 1 and my game had disconnected by the time I had fixed my over all level for career was set back to 0 along with my scout class which was level 10 is now half way between  levels 6 and 7 and was unable to use my unlocked weapons. I was at level 22 and was playing with my friend when it happened. I don't know if this was someone who had reported me being a hacker or some kind of bug but I still can view the unlocked weapons and gear that I had.

Can someone please help me?

Message 15 of 291 (2,429 Views)

Hero (Retired)

So, let me explain what, in my opinion, happened. Games like Battlefield require Stat Engine to work properly. Back in Battlefield 3 and 4, when Stat Engine stopped working, ranks did show as 0. When it started working again, they eventually returned back to normal. That's what almost certainly is happening now (as all EA services for PC and Xbox had issues in the last hour or so).

---------------------------------------------------------------
If you think that someone's post helped you, feel free to press the 'Grant XP' button. If someone's instructions helped you solve your problem, please press 'Accept as Solution', so that other people with the same problem can easily find the solution in the future.

I am a volunteer moderator and I don't work for EA. All opinions expressed are my own.
Message 16 of 291 (2,069 Views)

★★★ Newbie
All my stuff got reset and I was level 25!
Please help!
Message 17 of 291 (2,063 Views)

Level reset from level 49 to 0

★★★ Newbie

Same just happened to me at like level 49 almost 50 i think left a bad match short of people and couldn't get in any other matches and everything was gone to level zero please fix this dice I bought your early enlisters even after all the problem with Hardline and Battlefront I mean I can understand the servers going down now but this is ridiculous, I can't even reconnect now.

Message 18 of 291 (2,020 Views)

we're sorry, an error has occurred battlefield 1

★★ Newbie

Receiving the attached error when trying to launch BF1 tonight, after 16 hours of gameplay.  Please help?

"We're sorry, an error has occurred.  We are unable to connect to EA servers to activate Battlefield 1 on this computer using your account.  Please try again later."

Thank you!

Jasper

Message 19 of 291 (1,596 Views)

rank reset

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 1
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug All rank is gone and weapons
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don't know how it occurred
What happens when the bug occurs? I lost connection to ea and then all my stuff was gone
Please select your region North America
In what game mode did the bug occur? Conquest
AMD or Nvidia Model Number
Enter RAM memory size in GB

I lost all my rank and weapons don't know what to do
Message 20 of 291 (1,984 Views)