PLEASE HELP cannot purchase anything!

by JustJazzy81

Original Post

PLEASE HELP cannot purchase anything!

★★★ Guide

Hi, 

I desperately am needing help, I cannot purchase any packs, or any sim cash.

since update and purchasing packs a few days ago, my game has flipped out and everything has become unavailable.

I have an Samsung s10+ 

running everything up to date. I've cleared the cache, restarted my phone multiple times, and it's still giving me the pictured message.

I am at my wits end as I've missed out on game purchase packs that have ended, and I desperately need sim cash as I swear the bake off challenges are impossible without using any. 

it's going to end soon and I can't buy anything!

could someone please help!? Screenshot_20191204-082022_The Sims.jpg

Message 1 of 7 (664 Views)

Re: PLEASE HELP cannot purchase anything!

[ Edited ]
EA Live QV Team

@JustJazzy81 I know its frustrating Frown Have you tried to clear cache on Google Play Games and Google Play Store? Also try logging out of Google Play Games and back in.  

Can you also double check the date and time settings on your device? 

Message 2 of 7 (637 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@JustJazzy81 This is a shot in the dark because I've never run across anyone else saying they had the same issue I did, buuuut... Check to make sure that you have a valid payment method linked to your app store. I had all purchases marked unavailable sometime last year and for me it was because the credit card that I had on file was expired and I just needed to update the info.
Message 3 of 7 (616 Views)

★★★ Guide
@SimsMobileStar yeah that side is all good. its come back on now, but does do it a lot of the time, which is really frustrating.
Message 4 of 7 (606 Views)

★★★ Guide

I still can't get Anything to be available. 

once in a blue moon I can purchase and that's it!

it's  like all the purchase items are always offline. 

Message 5 of 7 (536 Views)

★ Apprentice

I have the same phone and similar issues! My google play works fine, everything up to date, but the purchases in sims are unavailable off and on and I never know when I'm going to be able to buy anything. 

Are all of your options gone? For me I can buy cash but not the tickets I need. I tried buying tickets and it just cancels itself every time. So I tried restarting the app then my option to buy tickets AND the packs disappeared too! Super inconvenient for sweet treat timing 🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20191211-210304_The Sims.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-205152_The Sims.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-211117_The Sims.jpg

Screenshot_20191211-211456_The Sims.jpg

Message 6 of 7 (521 Views)

Hero

I had this issue yesterday while connected to Wifi. So I switched to 4G and restarted the game app. Then packs were available for me to buy.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 7 of 7 (515 Views)