PLEASE HELP ME GET UN-BANNED

by gottvd

Original Post

Accepted Solution

PLEASE HELP ME GET UN-BANNED

★ Novice

My star wars account is banned and i just got off the phone with swtor support and they said to just contact you guys. Im honestly not sure why my account is banned

Message 1 of 4 (455 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: PLEASE HELP ME GET UN-BANNED

[ Edited ]
Hero

@gottvd

In order to get unbanned you will need to email swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com and include your account Display Name of your swtor account and the email address associated with it and advise that your account is banned and would like to get the ban removed.

They will usually reply within 72 hours with a response or if they need additional information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (489 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Hero

@gottvd

In order to get unbanned you will need to email swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com and include your account Display Name of your swtor account and the email address associated with it and advise that your account is banned and would like to get the ban removed.

They will usually reply within 72 hours with a response or if they need additional information.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“PATIENCE YOU MUST HAVE my young padawan”

– Yoda

Server: Satele Shan

Volunteer forum moderator, I do not work for EA / BW.
Message 2 of 4 (490 Views)

★ Novice

alright thanks. giving it a try now

Message 3 of 4 (415 Views)

EA Live QV Team

@gottvd I had a look at your EA account and I can confirm you'll also need to get in touch with EA Help.

Message 4 of 4 (386 Views)