Re: Quiet mic on cross play

by mrsneedd

Original Post

PC to XBox Cross Platform Chat Very Quiet

★ Novice

I am on PC. When I cross platform play with my console friends, I can barely hear those on XBox. I can hear PS4 players just fine, and everyone can hear me just fine, but I can barely hear XBox players. This issue has only presented itself in Apex Game Chat; I can hear my XBox friends just fine when using the XBox Gamer Bar. 

Message 1 of 5 (583 Views)

Re: PC to XBox Cross Platform Chat Very Quiet

EA DICE Team

Hey @TheEuphinator Can you do a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/apex-legends-bug-reports-en

Helps us to track the issue. 

Thanks!

/Atic
Message 2 of 5 (540 Views)

GAMECHAT TOO QUIET... RIDICULOUS... FIX!!! RUINS EXPERIENCE

★★★ Newbie

I have a Playstation, I play cross platform with someone who is on Xbox. I can barely hear them. The only way to fix this is by turning up volume so loud that I can barely hear myself think. I have seen that there are posted issues about this going back months... what is the deal? Can you guys fix this? Are you aware of this? Can we at least get some answers? It is really annoying to have to play such a great game like this. I think the issue is that there is one "Master Volume" in Apex and I can't control the audio my party members. So this is a huge issue and I would appreciate, as a guy who owns and has owned a ton of EA games throughout my life, a little bit of help on this issue for everyone!!!

Message 3 of 5 (535 Views)

Quiet mic on cross play

★★ Novice

I play apex on Xbox with my friends who play on ps4. Ever since cross play came out they say my mic is extremely quiet and are never able to hear my call outs during fights. I’ve tried changing every setting I can and it hasn’t helped. How do I fix this?

Message 4 of 5 (532 Views)

Re: Quiet mic on cross play

★★ Novice

Some extra details: I’ve tried two different headsets and it makes no difference. I also don’t have this problem on any other games that I play.

Message 5 of 5 (524 Views)