PC performance info gathering thread.

by EA_David

Original Post

Re: PC performance info gathering thread.

★★ Novice

I was playing in Dx11. Still having the same issues.

Message 31 of 497 (1,531 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have been getting stuttering, and i feel there is a slight delay and between using abilties in the game. Turning the settings down does nothing there is still stuttering within the game, i've tryed all of the suggested solutions but none have fixed the problem.

Message 32 of 497 (1,516 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have  the exact same problem

Message 33 of 497 (1,519 Views)

★★ Novice

-What precisely happens for you?

Screen stuttering. Every few seconds.

-Where do you see this issue?

Everywhere. Story mode and Multiplayer. Especially when entering new areas. Also when using abilities or just looking around and moving.

-If you monitor your PC performance, what do you see for CPU and GPU usage?

CPU: 70% - 80% sometimes a little more (like new areas)

GPU: 80% - 86%

-If you go to the World Options (the globe at the exit to your hub), does swapping the world to Private or Private with AI change anything?

A little less stuttering with fewer players but still present.

-If you restart with a Clean Boot and just launch the game, does that have any effect?

Havn't tried this yet.

-If any graphics/options tweaks had an impact for you.

No changes between Ultra and low. A little less stuttering with DX11 than when playing with DX12 for a while.

Thanks for doing this info gathering.

Message 34 of 497 (1,510 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David The game doesnt start, no matter what i do, i always face this message after a black screen:

---------------------------
DirectX Error
---------------------------
DirectX function "m_output->FindClosestMatchingMode(&matchMode, &m_outputMode, m_renderer->getDxgiDevice())" failed with DXGI_ERROR_NOT_CURRENTLY_AVAILABLE ("The requested functionality is not supported by the device or the driver."). GPU: "NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1650", Driver: 43615
--------------------------
Message 35 of 497 (1,502 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I had been using DX11 and the performance is still awful, I tried 12 too and it didn't make it any worse yet also made it no better.

Message 36 of 497 (1,479 Views)

★ Guide

I have been experiencing a lot of lag while playing, especially in multiplayer matches, or when I'm in the public garden with other players.

I have also felt some problems in the game audio. At the start screen of the game, before going to the garden, the audio of the game is bad, weird, with some squeaks and glitches. Audio issues are noticeable when the game enters a loading screen, or when it is on a loading screen. When you start a match, the part of cinematic that shows the next place of the match, or when the match ends and the screen goes black, there are a lot of audio issues at all times.

CPU usage is always very high too, 95% in multiplayer games. GPU usage is also high, but not as high as CPU usage. In fact, GPU usage varies at many times during the game, but in general it is always about 10 to 30% less usage than cpu by comparison.

I feel a bit of lag in the offline garden, but it's very little compared to multiplayer mode. The public garden usually has more lag than offline too.

The problem is the lag. The fps is remarkably good, but the lag has been messing up all the fun.
Message 37 of 497 (1,469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Okay so on my end, no matter where I'm at I'm getting microstutters. It's never really consistent it just happens constantly. Doesn't make it totally unplayable but it's my main gripe with the game at the moment.

I've also been experiencing some weird mouse input. For example after sprinting sometimes my mouse sens just slows down to a crawl for a couple seconds, not sure if it's intentional but it's a bit annoying.

Using DX11, DX12 was unplayable for me when I tried it.

My CPU was hitting upwards of 90% usage and my GPU was pretty much running at 80-100%. FPS isn't the problem though, I can run the game maxed out fine without any VRAM problems or general RAM issues.

I didn't notice much of a difference between the world options being on private or public but I did notice that the stuttering gets increasingly worse in multiplayer matches.

In terms of environment the stuttering happens no matter where I am. Hopefully this information is useful.

Attached my DXDiag File

Message 38 of 497 (1,457 Views)

★★ Novice

1. The game stutters and has very low fps.

2. I haven't tried to go anywhere but the PVP theme park (or whatever its called) and the hub area for plants.

3. I wasn't monitoring much but it was using a lot of my cpu.

Message 39 of 497 (1,432 Views)

★★★ Novice

as of right now my game is just flat out unplayable, whenever i try to boot it up i get to the pop cap loading screen and then it just freezes up at like 900 some odd fps and this is after installing the most recent driver for NVidia on my computer due to getting an error stating that i needed the drivers updated, if i try and alt tab out of the program after it freezes it goes to a black screen and nothing else happens, i can only close out of it after that with task manager or by being in another window and utalizing windows 10 pop up window mode which allows you to close a window by hovering over it's section in the task bar and clicking the x when it pops up with a preview of what the program is doing

Message 40 of 497 (1,414 Views)