Re: PC performance info gathering thread.

by Jetty_ma_boi

Original Post

★★ Apprentice
@EA_David after observing this thread for awhile, i believe that the dev team needs to find a way to reduce the usage. It explains why some experience stuttering or in some cases like mine not being able to play it at all is because of the fact that too much load is being put on the CPU from the game alone.
Message 271 of 497 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
  • What precisely happens for you?

I can't run the game with my Killer LAN card installed. The Easy Anti-Cheat blocks the bfllr.dll which is part of the software suite itself. Apex Legends is using the same anti-cheat solution, but there I have zero issues to play the game. Can you fix it here aswell? I have to play on my laptop, because of this.

• Where do you see this issue?

In the (version/implementation) of the anti-cheat system itself.

Message 272 of 497 (1,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@EA_DavidQ1, moderate to severe lag, depending on my performance settings
Q2, when my laptop is on battery, somehow BFN works perfectly fine when my laptop is plugged in
Q3 (will update later)
Q4 (also gonna update later)
Q5, yes, but only in giddy park
Q6, no

as stated in question 2, my laptop works perfectly fine when plugged in, I'm assuming that's because RoG performance mode turns on when my laptop is plugged in, I'm using a Republic of Gamers laptop and it's a very special birthday gift from my dad, as a side note I'm gonna have to find out how to make RoG performance mode so it's always on

Message 273 of 497 (1,048 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What precisely happens for you? 

STUTTERS everywhere and when i kill a zombie its freezing for 1 sec

Where do you see this issue?

Everywhere

If you monitor your PC performance, what do you see for CPU and GPU usage?

GPU: 1660Ti -- usage 40-50%

CPU: i5 2500k -- usage 90-100%

Message 274 of 497 (752 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Opening via Origin in Admin mode. Game loading screen comes up with blue bar progress. From there, screen goes black (with oversize cursor) and eventually crashes out.

Have chatted both online and via phone without resolve.attaching dxdiag info

Have invested in Founders without able to get rewards now.

Message 275 of 497 (686 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I haven't monitored my PC's performance in much depth at all however I have noticed a thing or two:

- Stuttering is most noticeable in multiplayer and I barely experience it in the HUB, if ever.

- The game uses about 80-100% of my CPU.

- I have suffered significantly less stuttering after upgrading from the Low graphical Preset to Medium.

Video example of stuttering at its worst (low graphics preset, it's never been this bad since going up to Medium): https://youtu.be/4czJ3yQCo6k?t=105

Specs:

GPU: GTX 1080
Processor: Intel i5-8600k (stock settings)
Ram: 16GB
Motherboard: Z370-A PRO

Message 276 of 497 (678 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_Davidits week 3 ~ , and the lag still there , nothing changed at all ......
( UNPLAYABLE )

Message 277 of 497 (664 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Yea same issue anywhere i am it super laggy  horrible .. lots of people with same issue and being that your forced to use the most hated game launcher in history ( i say game launcher when its really just not needed or wanted) so we can set Nvidea graphics options thru Gforce experience cause you cant locate the EXE file

Message 278 of 497 (651 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

I’m afraid of even trying at this point. The risk of CPU damage is too high. 100% Usage every time the game is on is just too much. 

Message 279 of 497 (626 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hi,

I am having a few issues in BFN.

The worst one is probably how laggy and choppy the game plays. I get small lag spikes every 2 seconds.

The second thing is that the sensitivity works really weird.. sometimes it randomly goes really high while I have it set on almost the lowest setting.

I hope you can fix it because without the problems this games seems really fun

Message 280 of 497 (607 Views)